Before the Storm
|Before the Storm|
|Halopedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level. Could you write one?|
|“||Osiris and the Swords of Sanghelios prepare for a final battle with the Covenant.||”|
TO THE HUNT
- Olympia Vale: "There goes the Constructor."
If the player stalls
- Catherine Halsey (COM): "Spartans, the Constructor seems to working as planned, but it could take some time. Palmer was looking for you."
Reporting to Palmer
Commander Sarah Palmer is speaking to the Arbiter Thel 'Vadam, at his meeting tent.
- Arbiter: "Everything is prepared. We will begin when the Constructor is ready."
- Palmer: "Halsey set the calibration. Let us take care of the guns. Just make sure you come through with that air support."
If the player speaks to Palmer.
- Locke: "Commander? Mission complete. Doctor Halsey has the Constructor."
- Palmer: "Good work, Osiris. Once Halsey has the Constructor sorted, Arbiter's people can move on Sunaion, and I'll get her off world."
Reporting to Halsey
Dr. Halsey is at the Constructor control balcony. The Constructor is floating above her.
- Halsey: "Osiris? Come look at this!"
If the player speaks to her.
- Halsey: "I'm using this structure to upload the recording from Meridian into the Constructor. Make sure you're ready to go when I give the signal."
- Locke: "Standing by, Doctor."
- Halsey: "Get comfortable. It could be hours before-"
The Constructor beeps and begins flying away.
- Halsey: "I take it back! It's headed for Sunaion! It's moving toward the Guardian!"
- Locke: "Arbiter! It's time!"
Fade to black
Fade in to Swords Banshees and a Sword Phantom zooming over the sky. On the ground, the Arbiter lifts his lit energy sword, the Prophets' Bane.
The other Storm Elites roar and light their energy swords. They then walk to their dropships, the Spartans and Halsey following.
- Halsey: "You know what I did to create the Spartans. All in the name of the greater good."
- Locke: "Doctor, we don't have time-"
- Locke: "I understand."
Locke turns and begins to walk away.
- Halsey: "Spartan Locke!"
Locke turns to face Halsey.
- Halsey: "Stop her. But please. Bring John home to me."
Halsey looks at Locke pleadingly. Fade to black.