It constructs units such as Banshees, Vampires and Engineers. All of the air-based unit upgrades are researched at the Summit. Unlike the UNSC Airpad which requires the second tech level, the summit can be built at a tech level of zero, making an early 'Banshee rush' fairly easy. Like all buildings in Halo Wars, it takes the color of the player's team.
The summit is the Covenant equivalent of the UNSC airpad.
Units produced and available upgrades
- Engineer - Support unit. Instead of attacking, Engineers heal or repair friendly units and buildings. 250 resources and a tech level of 1. Takes up 1 population.
- 1. State of Grace - Increased rate of healing and repair. 350 resources and a tech level of 1.
- 2. Harmonious Digestion - Increases movement speed. 700 resources and a tech level of 2.
- Banshee - Main Covenant air unit. Armed with plasma cannons and Fuel rod cannons. 200 resources and a tech level of 1. Takes up 2 population.
- 1. Boost - Enables speed boost special ability. 200 resources and a tech level of 1.
- 2. Repeating Cannon - Increases fire rate of cannons. 400 resources and a tech level of 2.
- 3. Sacrifice - When critically damaged, the Banshee attempts to crash into ground targets and inflicts area of effect damage. 700 resources and a tech level of 3.
- Vampire - Covenant counter-air unit, equipped with plasma cannons and a heavy needle cannon. 250 resources and a tech level of 2. Takes up 2 population.
- Starting Special Attack - Stasis
- Temporarily locks enemy aircraft in a stasis field.(Does not affect AC-220 Vulture)
- 1. Stasis Drain - Stasis ability drains target's health and repairs the Vampire. 400 resources and a tech level of 2.
- 2. Stasis Bomb - When Stasis completely drains a target it explodes, doing large area of effect damage. 800 resources and a tech level of 3.
List of appearances