- "Relax! You're right on time."
- — NMTA's tagline as seen on various advertisements.
The New Mombasa Transit Authority, also referred to as the Mombasa Transit Authority, is an organization in Mombasa, Africa that manages various transportation elements in the city.
On October 20, 2552, the Covenant attacked Mombasa. One of their first targets was the NMTA Maglev system. During the attack, the NMTA sealed emergency doors 99-84 along the Waterfront Highway.
The NMTA is in charge of maintaining the MagLev train rapid transit network that extends throughout the city. The NMTA also has control over the large emergency doors that divide up the Waterfront Highway, and that divide up Section 21. They issue the Multipass, and accept coins as fare media.
In Sector 0-5, NMTA has an office building.
An advertisement for NMTA.
An NMTA metro train at Kikowani Station.
A variant of the NMTA advertisement
A pile of NMTA Multipasses.
In the level Terminal, the NMTA can be heard making various announcements at the train station.
List of appearances
- ^ a b c Halo 3: ODST, campaign level, Mombasa Streets
- ^ a b Halo: Reach, multiplayer map, Breakneck
- ^ a b Halo 2: Anniversary, campaign level, Outskirts
- ^ a b c Halo 2, multiplayer level Terminal
- ^ a b c Halo 3: ODST, Audio Log, Sadie's Story, Circle 1, Arc 1
- ^ a b Halo 3: ODST, campaign level, Coastal Highway