Mythic weapons are unique power weapons found in Halo 5: Guardians. Like most weapons in Warzone, Mythic weapons have custom stats that make them more effective than other types. However, Mythics are unique in that they grant passive Power-up effects on their wielders.
Mythic weapons in player's card Collection are marked by a unique three star emblem, regardless of REQ rarity. A few Mythic weapons, such as Nornfang, are available in the campaign, but they do not grant their power-up boosts when equipped. With the exception of Prophets' Bane (during the multiplayer beta) and the M6D (in the final release), the Mythic weapons are absent from Arena maps and cannot be used in custom games but can be placed in Forge. Matchmaking Arena gametypes, such as Super Fiesta, can feature them.
List of Mythic weapons
- BR55 battle rifle: Faster reload, weapon switch speed, and increased bullet magnetism. (Added in Infinity's Armory update)
- Jorge-052's M247H machine gun: Equipped with a Damage Boost, player movement is also increased. (Added in Memories of Reach update)
- M41 SPNKr Prime: Increases wielder's speed, jump height, and shield strength. (Added in Cartographer's Gift update)
- M6D magnum: Equipped with a Speed Boost, a three shot kill and has unique death animations when a player is killed with it. (Added in Hammer Storm update)
- Linda-058's SRS99-S5 AM sniper rifle: Nornfang: Equipped with a Damage Boost that increases weapon strength.
- Kelly-087's M45 shotgun: Oathsworn: Equipped with a Speed Boost that increases wielder's movement speed.
- Thel 'Vadam's Type-1 energy sword: Prophets' Bane: Equipped with an Active Camouflage that cloaks the wielder.
- Type-2 Gravity Hammer Tartarus' Gavel: Releases a linear series of kinetic explosions with each swing. Equipping Tartarus' gavel also boosts movement speed, shield strength, and jump height. (Added in Ghosts of Meridian)
- List of REQ cards#Power Weapons (for all weapons and REQ variants)