|There is more information available on this subject at Grenade launcher on the English Wikipedia.|
A grenade launcher is a munitions weapon that launches a projectile detonator, or "grenade", with more accuracy and higher velocity to greater distances than a soldier could throw it by hand. Different types of grenade launchers are used by both the United Nations Space Command and the Covenant Empire.
- M301 Grenade Launcher - A grenade launcher attachment that can be outfitted to the MA5 Assault Rifle and the NA4/Defoliant Projector.
- M319 Individual Grenade Launcher - A single-shot, breach-loading grenade launcher used by the UNSC Army. Featured in Halo: Reach and Halo 5: Guardians.
- M363 Remote Projectile Detonator - A single-shot handheld explosive sidearm. It is manufactured by Acheron Security and is used by the UNSC Defense Force. Featured in Halo 4.
- M460 Automatic Grenade Launcher - A grenade launcher mounted on the UH-144A Falcon utility/transport helicopter.
- XM510 Multishot Grenade Launcher - A semi-automatic, magazine-fed grenade launcher used by gunners on M12 Force Application Vehicles.
- XM511 Heavy Grenade Launcher - A heavy turret-mounted grenade launcher mounted on the M9 Main Anti-Aircraft Tank.
- Jackrabbit grenade launcher - A grenade launcher mounted on the Jackrabbit.
- Type-25 Grenade Launcher - A Jiralhanae grenade launcher, more commonly known as the Brute Shot. Featured in Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo: Spartan Assault, Halo: Spartan Strike and Halo 2: Anniversary
- Type-50 Directed Energy Rifle/Heavy - A heavy energy grenade launcher, more commonly known as the concussion rifle. Featured in Halo: Reach and Halo 4
- Type-52 Guided Munitions Launcher/Explosive - A plasma grenade launcher, more commonly known as the plasma launcher. Featured in Halo: Reach and Halo 5: Guardians
- Type-53 Plasma Caster - A plasma grenade launcher.Featured in Halo 5: Guardians
- Goblin grenade launcher - The grenade launcher present on the Goblin. Featured in Halo 5: Guardians
- This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.