From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|There is more information available on this subject at Grenade launcher on the English Wikipedia.|
A grenade launcher is a munitions weapon that launches a projectile detonator, or "grenade", with more accuracy and higher velocity to greater distances than a soldier could throw it by hand. Different types of grenade launchers are used by both the United Nations Space Command and the Covenant Empire.
- Incendiary grenade launcher - An incendiary vehicle-mounted grenade launcher employed on select Warthog configurations.
- M301 Grenade Launcher - A grenade launcher attachment that can be outfitted to the MA5 Assault Rifle and the M6634 flamethrower.
- M319 Individual Grenade Launcher - A single-shot, breach-loading grenade launcher used by the UNSC Army. Featured in Halo: Reach and Halo 5: Guardians.
- M363 Remote Projectile Detonator - A single-shot handheld explosive sidearm. It is manufactured by Acheron Security and is used by the UNSC Defense Force. Featured in Halo 4.
- M460 automatic grenade launcher - A grenade launcher mounted on the UH-144A Falcon utility/transport helicopter.
- XM250 Light Grenade Launcher - A semi-automatic, magazine-fed grenade launcher mounted in pairs on the M920-M Gungoose.
- XM510 Multishot Grenade Launcher - A semi-automatic, magazine-fed grenade launcher used by gunners on M12 Force Application Vehicles.
- XM511 Heavy Grenade Launcher - A heavy turret-mounted grenade launcher mounted on the M9 Main Anti-Aircraft Tank.
- Jackrabbit grenade launcher - A grenade launcher mounted on the Jackrabbit.
- Jovokada Workshop Brute Shot - A Jiralhanae grenade launcher, more commonly known as the Brute Shot. Featured in Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo: Spartan Assault, Halo: Spartan Strike and Halo 2: Anniversary
- Elo'Nakada-pattern concussion rifle - A heavy energy grenade launcher, more commonly known as the concussion rifle. Featured in Halo: Reach
- Zebando'Taa-pattern concussion rifle - A heavy energy grenade launcher, more commonly known as the concussion rifle. Featured in Halo 4
- Tufasumo-pattern plasma caster - A plasma grenade launcher.Featured in Halo 5: Guardians
- Goblin grenade launcher - The grenade launcher present on the Pnap-pattern Goblin. Featured in Halo 5: Guardians
- Infusion grenade launcher - A grenade launcher developed by the Banished and employed by Jiralhanae Grenadiers in Halo Wars 2.
- Veporokk Workshop Ravager - A three-round burst grenade launcher firing plasma. Featured in Halo Infinite.
- Cindershot - A hardlight-based grenade launcher with tracking grenades as an alt-fire mode. Featured in Halo Infinite.
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same or a similar title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.