ONI: Sword Base Vacation
The ONI: Sword Base Vacation is a glitch in the Halo: Reach campaign level ONI: Sword Base which allows the player to break the boundries of the playable area and explore the level at will. It requires two players, the Tilt and Cowbell skulls, a Concussion rifle, Armor Lock, and a Forklift.
- At the beginning of the level, acquire the Concussion rifle after killing all enemies.
- Retrieve the Armor Locks.
- Position one of the forklifts at a ramp. Use Armor Lock to launch it onto the ledge.
- Get into the forklift on the ledge and drive it to the highest point. Have the other player use the Concussion rifle to assist you if necessary.
- Dismounting the forklift will break the barrier.
The second forklift may be launched out of the map. This may prove useful for exploring.