Fleet of Glorious Interdiction
|Fleet of Glorious Interdiction|
The fleet was made up of a Sangheili-led force formalized by the newly-appointed Prophet of Regret upon the return of Tartarus from the first contact with humanity. Regret pardoned the Sangheili convict Ripa 'Moramee, a former operative for the Ministry of Preservation, and assigned him as the commander of the fleet.
As the leader of the fleet, 'Moramee led a campaign against humanity on various worlds. Ships of the Fleet of Glorious Interdiction participated extensively in the five-year battle for control of the former human colony of Harvest, and two CCS-class battlecruisers were present in the Battle for Arcadia, where they devastated most of the UNSC defenses over the planet. Several ships of the fleet were sent to the Etran Harborage following its discovery by Covenant forces. Some time after the arrival of the UNSC Spirit of Fire, in pursuit of the vessel carrying Ripa 'Moramee, one ship intercepted the Spirit inside the shield world, resulting in a brief engagement between the two.
Destroyers of the fleet glassing Harvest.
List of appearances
- Halo Wars: Genesis (First appearance)
- Halo Wars
- Halo: Escalation
- Halo: Smoke and Shadow (Indirect mention)
- ^ a b c Halo: The Essential Visual Guide, page 10
- ^ Halo Wars campaign level Alpha Base
- ^ Halo Wars campaign level Arcadia City
- ^ Halo Wars campaign level Anders' Signal
- ^ Halo Wars campaign level Repairs