Fleet of Swift Justice
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|Fleet of Swift Justice|
- "Agony is the consequence of betrayal, and the Fleet of Swift Justice will deliver it."
- — The fleet's message to the Flotilla of Unsung Piety
- Main article: Battle of Netherop
In June of 2526, the fleet was dispatched to Netherop to hunt down the disgraced fleetmaster Nizat 'Kvarosee and his Flotilla of Unsung Piety. The fleet exited slipspace in the system on June 7, exiting on the far side of the planet to the UNSC's Task Force Pantea - hoping to box the Covenant traitors between the fleet and the human enemy force. Believing the force to be sent to disrupt the UNSC mission, Task Force Pantea engaged the fleet, though noting they would not be able to hold it off for long. The fleet's lead carrier deployed a single "Mokol'ta-pattern Spirit" dropship to the planet, fearful of simply using orbital bombardment for fear of destroying the Luminal Beacons stolen by Nizat.
List of appearances
- Halo: Oblivion (First appearance)
- While never identified as a CAS, Chapter 12 of Halo: Oblivion does make mention of a Covenant assault carrier in the newly-arrived fleet. All other mentions merely refer to the ship as an unspecified Covenant carrier.
- Halo: Oblivion, chapter 11
- Halo: Oblivion, chapter 21
- Halo: Oblivion, Epilogue