From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Cygnus, also designated as Cygnus II, is an Outer Colony world of the Unified Earth Government and the second planet in orbit in the Cygnus system.
- Chyler Silva — United Nations Space Command (UNSC) officer cadet, Corbulo Academy of Military Science
Human colonisation and expansion
Cygnus was one of two habitable worlds in the system colonized by the Unified Earth Government, the other being New Jerusalem.
In 2550, a colony ship traveling to Cygnus suffered a catastrophic slipspace malfunction due to its improperly mounted slipspace drive. When the drive was activated, the ship was cut in half and 700 crew and passengers were killed.
After the Human-Covenant War, fetcher Oliver Birch was intending to deliver a "saddle box" slipspace drive to an ONI agent, Steve, on Cygnus.
List of appearances
- Halo: First Strike
- Tug o' War (First appearance)
- Halo: Reach (First mentioned)
- Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn (Mentioned only)
- ^ a b c d Halo Waypoint, Canon Fodder - That Escalated Quickly
- ^ Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn: Squad
- ^ Halo: Reach, campaign level Long Night of Solace
- ^ Halo: First Strike (2010), Tug o' War