From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|There is more information available on this subject at Battlecruiser on the English Wikipedia.|
- Valiant-class super-heavy cruiser - while formally termed a "super-heavy" cruiser, the UNSC Navy's Valiant-class is sometimes referred to as a battlecruiser, and was drafted as a compromise between cruisers and battleships - though comprimised on firepower and armour protection to retain more of a multi-mission capability.
The Valiant-class super-heavy cruiser UNSC Terminus.
The Covenant employed many battlecruiser designs as part of its wider fleet of Covenant cruisers. They were produced in vast quantities by dozens of shipyards across Covenant space, and consisted of an extremely versatile workhorse design prolific throughout the empire.
- Elefen-pattern battlecruiser - one of the multiple battlecruiser design patterns employed by the Covenant fleet.
- Ket-pattern battlecruiser - one of the mainstay warships of the Covenant.
- Halo Encyclopedia (2022 edition), page 118
- Halo Encyclopedia (2022 edition), page 264