From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
2513 was a year in the 2510s in the 26th century.
- As part of the first part of Operation: TREBUCHET, United Nations Space Command forces arrive at Eridanus II to crush the United Rebel Fronts rebellion, though Robert Watts and a significant number of the group manage to evacuate.
- Dr. Catherine Halsey decides upon the final name of the SPARTAN-II program, up until then tentatively referred to as "ORION Project Generation Two".
- Brain mutations are specifically outlawed by the UNSC MED CORPS.
- Colonel Ponder leads a force into Elysium City to retrieve Robert Watts second in command. A confrontation develops and due to an overeager sniper, a grenade is detonated causing Ponder to lose his arm and be demoted.
- A research team from Algolis who was working on Project: HRUNTING evaluated the Mark III exoskeleton eventually leading to the HRUNTING Mark III (B) Cyclops.
- Alexander becomes the sixth captain of the UNSC Spirit of Fire.
- Ellis Gass is born on Carrow.
- Halo Mythos - Rise of Humanity - The Insurrection, page 55
- Halo: The Fall of Reach, chapter 9
- Halo: Fall of Reach - Boot Camp, issue 1
- Halo: Reach: Limited Edition, Dr. Halsey's personal journal: June 19, 2513
- Halo: Point of Light, chapter 33
- Halo: Ghosts of Onyx, chapter 11
- Halo: Contact Harvest, chapter 7
- Halo: The Essential Visual Guide, page 44 (Cyclops)
- Halo Wars, campaign level Cleansing
- Halo: Envoy