From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- "Contact with Visegrad Relay was lost last night. All signals flatlined at 26:00 hours. I responded with trooper fireteams which have since been declared MIA." - Briefing Carter-A259 on Noble's upcoming mission.
- "The Office of Naval Intelligence believes deployment of a Spartan team is a gross misallocation of valuable resources... I disagree."
- "ONI thinks it might be the local Insurrectionist. Five months ago, they pulled a similar job on Harmony—hit a relay to take out our eyes and ears, then stole two freighters from drydock. That cannot happen here. Reach is too damn important. I want that relay back online, Noble One."
- "Then I'll see you on the other side." - Concluding the briefing.
- "I am barely getting you. What's your situation, over?" - Holland upon receiving a signal from Visegrad Relay.
- "Come again, Noble One. Did you say 'Covenant'?"
- "May God help us all." - Holland upon learning of the Covenant presence on Reach.
Long Night of Solace
- "Affirmative, Noble Five. Welcome to Operation: UPPER CUT. I'll be your control from here on out."
- "Noble Six, these Sabres have been customized for orbital defense; you may need to get reacquainted. Rendezvous at Anchor 9 with the frigate Savannah and the other Sabres as soon as you're ready. Holland out." - Briefing Noble Six.
- "Sabre teams: use your guns to take down their shields, then hit 'em with your missiles!" - During gameplay.
- "We've flagged a corvette-class vessel on a predicted docking track with our target. Get our makeshift bomb on that corvette, and we have our delivery system. Noble Five will escort the bomb. I need your Sabre team to clear the way for boarding." - Holland briefing Noble Six on the next phase of Operation: UPPER CUT.
- "As she's already donated her Slipspace drive to the cause, the Savannah will be joining you to provide local fire support."
- "I've stuck my neck out for Noble on this one, Lieutenant."
- "Good thinking, Savannah. That will make boarding her a whole lot easier. Noble Six, I'm marking targets: take out the Corvette's main engines." - After Kristòf Jen suggests damaging the corvette's engines.
- "Don't let any of them get away, Sabres! Kill them before they bug out and warn that Supercarrier what we're up to."
- "Dot, analyze all available data on that Corvette. Find a way inside."
- "Noble Six, set down immediately on that Corvette's topside landing pad."
- "Noble Six, the Savannah's counter-measures won't work forever. Find a way inside, and permanently disable the cruiser's communications."
- "Five, stay with the bomb. And discourage the curious." - After Jorge's arrival on the corvette.
- "Noble, you're in deep with no cover. Get that corvette moving and get the hell outta there!" - After the destruction of the Savannah.
- "Well done, Noble Six. UPPER CUT initiated, corvette is underway."
- "Must be the whole damn Covenant fleet!" - Upon the arrival of the entire Fleet of Particular Justice.
- "...in the southwest quadrant of the city, over? Sierra-259. If you area receiving, I am authorizing the override fo radio security protocols to link with this channel." - Holland trying to reach Noble Team.
- "Noble Leader. This is a priority one hail. If you are receiving, acknowledge immediately."
- "We need that base taken out, son. What's your status?" - Commencing the torch-and-burn operation on Sword Base.
- "Copy that, Noble One. Holland out." - Last line, confirming to Carter.
Invasion and Firefight
Beginning of a Game
- "Capture the access points to bring down those barriers."
- "Take the access points to knock down those barriers."
Success in Taking Down the Shield Generators
- "Good work, Spartans. Now get into that tower."
- "Nice work, Spartans. Infiltrate that tower!"
- "That did it, Spartans! Now move up on that Spire!"
Success in Taking Down the Shield Barrier
- "The Spire's power core is up at the top! Get it to the extraction point!"
- "The core is at the top of the Spire! Bring it to the extraction point!"
- "Power core is at the top of the Spire, Spartans! Secure it for extraction!"
- "We're out of resources, Spartans. Get yourselves out of there."
- "No other assets available, Spartans. Get out of there!"
- "That's all we got, Spartans. Let's fall back and regroup"
- "Good work Spartans, the package is secured. It's time to go."
- "Outstanding, Spartans! We have the package. Let's move."
Note: Holland can only be heard if only one player is playing on a single Xbox 360. Split screen Firefight will result in only the announcer being heard.
Beginning of a Game
- "Covenant forces inbound! Defend this zone!"
- "We need to hold this area at all costs."
- "The mission is simple, Spartan. Secure this area."
- "Spartan? We need this area locked down! Nobody gets in, or out!"
- "Spartan? We cannot let this area fall into Covenant hands."
- "Dig in and defend this area, Spartan!"
- "Defend this area at all costs, Spartan."
- "This sector is your number one priority, soldier!"
- "The bee-net shows Covenant activity in this sector. Dig in and make sure they don't get past you."
- "The Covenant are advancing through your sector. You need to stop them in their tracks."
- "We'll take all the victories we can get. Enjoy this one while you can."
- "No other asset could have gotten this job done, Spartan. Well done."
- "Another successful mission. If I was on the ground, I'd pin the medals on you myself."
- "Good work Spartan!"
- "Good work, Spartans!"
- "Objective compromised, and under Covenant control."