|“||Fight in the wide-open ONI exterior.||”|
The map takes place in the inner courtyard of the Office of Naval Intelligence Alpha Site in the city, and is described as a medium-sized map, with sniper rifles and turrets situated high up, with a central valley for the purpose of funneling enemies. Midway through a Firefight game on this map, Wraiths will spawn, though hijacking them has been disabled on this map for balance reasons.
The Sniper Rifle spawns on a bench next to a turret, raised platform, to the right of the main staircase near the spawn area. The Spartan Laser spawns at basically the same position as the Sniper Rifle except to the left of the starting position.
- It is wise to stay within a short distance of the spawning location, largely because players can see approaching enemies at the bottom of the hill long before they are in range.
- If one is going for the sniper at the very end of the map, be sure to do it early or during a weapon drop. If one is running low on ammo, be sure to have cover from a teammate.
- The concrete barriers will provide excellent cover from Fuel Rod shots and Wraith mortars, however they don't last long.
- If one is aiming for the "Firefight: Security Zone" achievement, destroy the Wraiths if one has time. The Spartan Laser is the best choice to destroy a Wraith, since rockets and fuel rods are too slow to reach it if the Wraith moves away.
- There are plenty of turrets in the map, so detach one of them if one needs them. They will return during weapon drop anyways.
- Due to the map's large space and the presence of all three known heavy weapons, Hunters and Jiralhanae Chieftains shouldn't be too much of a problem. However, if one doesn't have any of the three heavy weapons, take and detach a turret to kill them.
Driving a Wraith
- Main article: Drive an AA Wraith
The game is scripted so that as soon as the driver of the Wraith is killed, the Wraith explodes making it impossible to drive. However for a split second after the driver is killed, the Wraith can be piloted. Any number of people can accomplish this, however the more, the better:
- At the start of the round, make your way down to where the Wraith is dropped. Make sure to have a Carbine and a Plasma Pistol. If one has some companions, have them bring plasma pistols.
- Concentrate fire on the turret gunner as one approach the Wraith.
- Once the gunner is dead, have one player jump on top of the Wraith while the others stun the Wraith with plasma pistol overcharges.
- Melee the hatch until it pops off.
- Melee the driver until he has no armor but do not kill him yet.
- Crouch on the Wraith so that "Press RB to board Wraith" does not appear.
- While still crouched, hold RB (making sure you do not board the Wraith), and fire a single shot with the carbine into the driver's head.
If done properly, you will become the driver of the Wraith. An ally can climb in and become the gunner. If the driver exits, however, the Wraith will explode. While this is doable alone, it is much harder to keep the Wraith stunned while doing everything else on your own. Also, if you are alone, no one manning the turret will become a problem when the Drones begin to attack.