Scenario Eight: Rally Point Zulu
|Scenario Eight: Rally Point Zulu|
The scenario map for this mission.
|Halopedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level. Could you write one?|
|“||ALPHA PRIORITY TRANSMISSION 04592Z-83
/START FILE/ COVENANT PRESENCE DETECTED ON REACH SYSTEM'S EDGE COORDINATES 030 RELATIVE.
ALL UNSC WARSHIPS ARE HEREBY ORDERED TO CEASE ALL ACTIVITIES AND REGROUP AT RALLY POINT ZULU AT BEST SPEED.
ALL SHIPS ARE TO ENACT THE COLE PROTOCOL IMMEDIATELY. /END FILE/
Scenario Eight: Rally Point Zulu is the eighth and final mission in the campaign of Halo: Fleet Battles.
|“||Rho 'Barutamee was missing and presumed dead, the twisted remains of Long Night of Solace falling to the surface of Reach. As battle raged for the fate of the planet, a single engagement in the larger melee would have massive implications. Rho's lieutenant, Shipmaster Kantar 'Utaralee assumed command of the splintered Fleet of Valiant Prudence, leading them in a last ditch effort to recover the artefact that had eluded them. Held on a station near Turul, only a small picket fleet remained between the fleet's honor and ignominious defeat.||”|
- The Battlefield: 4' x 4'
- Covenant Deployment Zone: 48" x 8" as per the Scenario Map.
- UNSC Deployment Zone: 48' x 8" as per the Scenario Map.
Terrain is placed as shown on the Scenario Map.
Both players roll their 5 Order Dice, the player with the higher number of Command Icons can choose to deploy first or second. All Elements deployed must be placed inside the designated Deployment Zones. In the event of a draw, re-roll until a winner is determined. Players will alternate deployment, and any Wings created by a Battle Group are deployed within 8" of any Element from its parent Battle Group.
- Both sides score 1 Victory Point for every BR of Elements Destroyed.
- Both sides score 2 extra Victory Points for Destroying the enemy FLAGSHIP.
VICTORY POINTS TARGET
Both sides need to score 10 Victory Points
Use all Reach Campaign Optional Rules
- Covenant Fleet: 1000 Pts
- Fleet Commander: Kantar 'Utaralee (use the Rho 'Barutamee card) 100 Pts
- Covenant Battle Group 1: 320 pts
- Covenant Battle Group 2: 280 Pts
- Covenant Battle Group 3: 300 Pts
- UNSC Fleet: 975 Pts
- Fleet Commander: Michael Stanforth 100 Pts
- Battle Group 1: 315 Pts
- Battle Group 2: 240 Pts
- Battle Group 3: 160 Pts
- Battle Group 4: 160 Pts
- 1x Supported Marathon Heavy Cruiser Elements
- 2x Paris Frigate Elements (Arrowhead Formation)
- 1x Wing of 2 Longsword Bombers
- 1x Wing of 2 Broadsword Interceptors