Scenario Two: Contact
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|Scenario Two: Contact|
The scenario map for this mission.
Halopedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level; could you write one?
|“||Supreme Commander Rho 'Barutamee was silent, awestruck at the trove of Forerunner relics his Luminary revealed. Though humans had been ignorant to the Forerunner's gifts hidden in the Beta Eridani system, the Fleet of Valiant Prudence was not. Properly plied and fed with power in the philatory, the recovered artifacts had spoken to the ship's Luminary, revealing a path to...what? He did not recognize all of the glyphs before him, but some clearly indicated danger, damage, and the marks of the ancient Builders.||”|
Scenario Two: Contact is the second campaign scenario of Halo: Fleet Battles.
|“||An explorer and collector, Supreme Commander Rho 'Barutamee cared little about Humanity nor knew the full significance of the star system to which he prepared to travel. Nevertheless, he was compelled to eliminate the remaining enemy forces in Beta Eridani, lest they follow the Fleet of Valiant Prudence to their prize.||”|
- The Battlefield: 4' x 4'
- Covenant Deployment Zone: 24" x 8" as per the Scenario Map.
- UNSC Deployment: 24" x 8" as per left.
Terrain is placed as shown on the Scenario Map.
Both players roll their 5 Order Dice, the player with the higher number of Command Icons can choose to deploy first or second. Elements Deployed must be placed inside the designated Deployment Zones. In the event of a draw, re-roll until a winner is determined. Players with alternate deployment, and any Wings created by a Battle Group are deployed within 8" of any Element from its parent Battle Group.
MAXIMUM TURN LIMIT
The Maximum Turn Limit of this Scenario is 6 Turns with the player scoring the highest being the winner.
- The Covenant will score 1 Victory Point for every BR of UNSC Elements Destroyed.
- The Covenant will score 1 Victory Point for every BR of Covenant Elements that escape the base of the Battlefield (marked in red). Once an Element has moved into contact with the red base board edge the Element is removed from *The Battlefield and the player scores the Victory Points. An Element that leaves the Battlefield may not re-enter it.
- The UNSC will score 1 Victory Point for every BR of Covenant Elements Destroyed.
- The UNSC will score an additional bonus of 2 Victory Points if they manage to destroy the Covenant Supported Ket Battlecruiser.
- If a Covenant Element makes contact with a Battlefield edge other than the red base edge, it is removed from play and Victory Points awarded to the UNSC player.
There is no Victory Points Target in this Scenario. The player with the most victory points at the end of the game is the winner.
- Covenant Fleet: 390 Pts
- Fleet Commander: Rho 'Barutamee 100 Pts
- Battle Group: 290 Pts
- 1x CCS Supported Battlecruiser Element
- 3x Ceudar-pattern heavy corvette Elements (Line Formation)
- UNSC Fleet: 360 Pts
- Fleet Commander: Michael Stanforth 100 Pts
- Battle Group 1: 160 Pts
- 1x Supported Marathon Heavy Cruiser Element
- 2x Paris-class heavy frigate Elements (Trident Formation)
- Specialist Battle Group 2: 100 Pts
- 4x Paris Class Frigate Elements - Arrowhead Formation
Scenario One: Flight!
|Halo: Fleet Battles Campaign Scenarios
Scenario Two: Contact
Scenario Three: Evacuate