Scenario Five: Into the fire
|Scenario Five: Into the fire|
The scenario map for this mission.
|Halopedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level. Could you write one?|
|“||Baleful lights shone on the tactical display of the Marathon's bridge, and the acrid smell of burning electronics filled the air. The crew valiantly fought to keep the damaged ship together as fresh Covenant forces appeared on long-range scans. The battle group had managed to fight free of Covenant forces on their tail, but more alien ships were on an intercept course. Luckily, a detachment of UNSC ships was moving to cut off the new Covenant threat. With the fate of Reach hanging in the balance, everyone hoped their mysterious cargo was worth the loss of lives.||”|
Scenario Five: Into the fire is the fifth campaign scenario for Halo: Fleet Battles.
|“||To protect the artefact from capture, Admiral Stanforth was forced to vector in reinforcements to stop the pursuing Covenant squadrons. The resulting battle was evenly matched, but every ship that the UNSC lost was irreplaceable, while Rho 'Barutamee's forces seemed to inch ever closer to claiming whatever prize they sought on Reach's surface. Time was running out.||”|
- The Battlefield: 4' x 4'
- Covenant Deployment Zone: 48" x 8" as per the Scenario Map.
- UNSC Deployment: 48" x 8" as per the Scenario Map.
Terrain is placed as shown on the Scenario Map.
Both players roll their 5 Order Dice, the player with the higher number of Command Icons can choose to deploy first or second. Elements deployed must be placed inside the designated Deployment Zones. Players will alternate deployment, and any Wings created by a Battle Group are deployed within 8" of any Element from its parent Battle Group.
MAXIMUM TURN LIMIT
The Maximum Turn Limit of this Scenario is 8 Turns with the player scoring the highest Victory Point score at the end of Turn 8 being the winner.
- The Covenant will score 1 Victory Point for every BR of UNSC Elements Destroyed.
- The UNSC will score 1 Victory Point for every BR of Covenant Elements Destroyed.
- The UNSC will score 1 Victory Point for every BR of UNSC Elements that move off the Covenant's board edge.
We suggest players use the following Reach Campaign Optional Rule: Battle Damage, Dominance.
- Covenant Fleet: 620 Pts
- Fleet Commander: Rho 'Barutamee 100 Pts
- Covenant Battle Group 1: 250 Pts
- Covenant Battle Group 2: 270 Pts
- UNSC Fleet: 620 Pts
- Fleet Commander: Michael Stanforth 100 Pts
- Battle Group 1: 240 Pts
- Battle Group 2: 160 Pts
- 1x Supported Marathon Class Heavy Cruiser Element (acting as the FLAGSHIP)
- 2x Paris Class Frigate Elements (Trident Formation)
- 1 Wing of 2 Broadsword Interceptors
- Battle Group 3: 120 Pts