Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition dossiers/Orders
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|CLASSIFIED BY: HIGHCOM G-4
- REASON: 8.1 (f)
- DECLASSIFY ON: 1 Jan 2608
|CONFIRM Copy sent to HQS (SOC-UNSC): Qubit ID Q3VyIGFudGUgdHViYW0gdHJlbW9yIG9jY3VwYXQgXJ0dXM=
- CONFIRM Copy sent to CINCONI (ONI-UNSC): Qubit ID bmlnaHQgc3VjY2VlZHMgdGhlIGRheQ==
- CONFIRM Copy sent to CINCNAV (NAVCOM-UNSC): Qubit ID dHJhZGl0aW9uIGFuZCBob25vcg==
||(OFFICIAL ORDER DATE:) 24 OCTOBER 2558
|(EOTS) LOCKE, JAMESON 73808-3153-JL, SPARTAN
|(C) RADM MUSA, SPARTAN OPERATIONS|
|(EOTS) LASKY, THOMAS 98604-72690-TL, CAPTAIN
|(S) ADM OSMAN, ONI|
- (EOTS) You are ordered to retrieve the following <<CRITICAL>> UNSC asset(s) of value or interest, pursuant to UNSC Security Council Directive <<9901-002-S>>. <<SPARTAN LOCKE>> is designated lead acquisitions agent and CHOPPED OPCON to <<NAVLOGCOM>> for duration of operation.
- (S) Listed assets are classified as <<EXTREMELY HAZARDOUS>>.
- (S) Recovery threat level <<DELTA>>.
- (EOTS) ASSEN CIN <<O-S-SP-117>> is prioritized for recovery. Asset contains the following derived handling flags: <<CRITICAL STRATEGIC DESIGN INFORMATION>> <<MJOLNIR>> <<SENSITIVE BIOMEDICAL DATA>>.
- (U) Disposal and disposition of UNSC military assets is NOT authorized except in case of danger of enemy capture or exploitation. Lead acquisition agent is responsible for assessment of recovery options.
- (EOTS) <<SPARTAN LOCKE>> is authorized to use <<DEADLY FORCE>> to limit further damage to UNSC property due to theft, mususe, destructionm or unauthorized transport.
- (U) Lead acquisitions agent and subordinate personnel are authorized to respond immediately with deadly force to any threat of death or seriously bodily harm while conducting recovery operations.
- (U) Fire only aimed shots. WARNING SHOTS ARE NOT AUTHORIZED.
- (U) Do not target, except in self-defense, civilians, protected sites (i.e. hospitals, cultural sites, artifacts), or infrastructure assets. If you must fire on these objects, engage to disable or disrupt rather than destroy, if possible.
- (EOTS) Assets contain elements of cryptographic significance. Recycling, redistribution, or reutilization of controlled military cryptographic elements can only be authorized by direct order of the UNSC Security Council.