Naval Logistical Operations Command
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|Naval Logistical Operations Command|
The logo of NAVLOGCOM
Distributes and keeps track of materiel.
Naval Logistical Operations Command (NAVLOGCOM or NavLogCom), also known as the UNSC Logistical Corps, is one of the three Task Commands of the UNSC Naval Command (alongside FLEETCOM and NAVSPECWARCOM). The branch oversees construction, maintenance, and distribution of all things relating to the UNSC Navy, including ships, ammunition, food, and replacement parts. They are additionally tasked with overseeing the design, contracting, and maintenance of UNSC starships and other naval facilities.
NavLogCom ensures that all materials and equipment used by the UNSC Navy reach their destinations and keeps track of all supplies and all things vital for the maintenance of the UNSC Navy. The patch of the branch consisted of clasping hands. A subsection of NavLogCom is the Office of Investigations. Kurt Ambrose was once a member of this command.
After Spartan-II Blue Team went rogue on Meridian in October 2558, Spartan-IV Fireteam Osiris was placed under the Logistical Operations Command's operational command and tasked with retrieving Blue Team.
List of appearances
- Halo: Ghosts of Onyx (First appearance)
- Halo 5: Guardians
- Halo Infinite (Mentioned only)
- ^ a b Halo Infinite, Emblem: NAVLOGCOM Emblem description "Naval Logistical Operations Command keeps it moving."
- ^ a b Halo Encyclopedia (2022 edition), page 62
- ^ a b Halo: Ghosts of Onyx, chapter 5
- ^ Halo Encyclopedia (2009 edition), page 122
- ^ Halo Encyclopedia (2011 edition), page 64
- ^ Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition, Dossier files - Spartan Locke's Classified Orders