Eleventh Hour reports
The Eleventh Hour reports are a series of reports sent by Codename: SURGEON to Codename: COALMINER, detailing the status quo of the post-war galaxy. The introduction, or Part 1, ponders how humanity will adjust to the new galactic paradigm, while Part 2 discusses the disposition of some of the Covenant's former client races. Part 3 details the origins of the SPARTAN-IV program and the Spartan branch; Part 4 of the report details the recovery of a damaged 343 Guilty Spark from Installation 00 by the UNSC Rubicon; and Part 5 details humanity's progress in locating and investigating the remaining Halo installations.
|The following is a verbatim transcription of an official document for archival reasons. As the original content is transcribed word-for-word, any possible discrepancies and/or errors are included.|
Behind the scenes
- In part 4, the statement made by Guilty Spark to the science teams attempting to withdraw data from him is the basis of the novel Halo: Primordium.
- Similar to the Data Drop, which led up to the release of Halo: Glasslands, the Eleventh Hour reports were used to promote Halo 4 and to provide more insight into the contemporary state of the galaxy. Like the Data Drop, one installment was featured in each weekly Halo Bulletin, beginning with the October 10, 2012 edition.
- SURGEON's report is written with invisible text; to see it, the reader must drag a selection box across the article.
- The third, fourth, and fifth reports in document form were found during the Section 3 Alternate Reality Game, hidden within PNG files. 
The 3rd report found in the Section 3 ARG.
- Halo Waypoint: The Halo Bulletin 10.10.12
- Halo Waypoint: The Halo Bulletin 10.17.12
- Halo Waypoint: The Halo Bulletin 10.25.12
- Halo Waypoint: The Halo Bulletin 11.1.12
- Fifth report extracted during the Section 3 alternate reality game
- halo.bungie.org: Did I just find something hidden in there?
- Halo Waypoint forums: // ELEVENTH HOUR FINAL TRANSMISSION [5/5] //