From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
High school - Battle born
- Computer science class - Teacher: Garbett - Students: Evie - Chapter 1
- Calculus - Students: Dorian and Victor were in the same class - Chapter 1
- Colonial history class - Students: Evie - Chapter 1
About Me Version 1.2
This is my second version of my userwiki. I hope to make this more useful for users who wish to use this to their advantage so I can help them.
Howdy folks I am CIA391, but y'all can call me Chris.
I am a gamer who tries to keep on top of things. If you have any questions please PM me and I will try my best to answer. Or I will show you to someone who can help.
I personally love a good chat. I hope we can all be friends. (^-^)/
Only 343 days 6 hours left until Halopedia's 18th birthday.
Sandboxes and other personal projects
Timeline wave 2
Fix odd source
For later when doing the ARG stuff
Examples to add to the Source Guide
Archives to do tomorrow
Stuff I am archiving tomorrow that should be an easy patch. [12:05 AM] https://web.archive.org/web/20210709003227/https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/canon-fodder-second-to-none Halo Waypoint Canon Fodder - Second to None This week in Canon Fodder, we give Second Story a second look, and add some heroic helljumpers to the Universe section. [12:06 AM] https://web.archive.org/web/20151105151706/https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/halo-channel/shows/nightfall-human-element-a-second-story-collection/season-1 [12:06 AM] https://web.archive.org/web/20151030190654/https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/halo-channel/shows/nightfall-intervention-a-second-story-collection/season-1 [12:07 AM] https://web.archive.org/web/20151031071630/https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/halo-channel/shows/nightfall-acquisition-a-second-story-collection/season-1
- No text
- Text in 1 line
- Text in 2 lines
- Text in 3 lines
Quick Halo media in-universe reasons
- Halo: Cryptum = "Bornstellar Relation" ("Destruction of Orion Complex Capital World," or "ONI File CR-537-21")
- Halo: Primordium = Record of communications with Autonomous Mechanical Intelligence
- May not be its name but does the job
- Halo: Silentium = No name atm (Research Section 3 ARG)
- Rebirth = No name atm (Research Section 3 ARG)
- Halo: New Blood = "New Blood"
- Halo: Bad Blood = No name atm
- Halo: Reach = No name atm but is physically a "interactive disk".
- Halo: Evolutions
- The Impossible Life and the Possible Death of Preston J. Cole = "Historical/Psychological Analysis of Cole, Preston J."
- From the Office of Dr. William Arthur Iqbal = "TS_Adjunct and Civilian Personnel Exception 1492_b 01/31/2553 14:12pm TST"
- Wages of Sin =
Projects external to Halopedia
Projects on Hiatus
- Projects: This is a list of all projects I am currently doing. Will wipe once it is finished.
- Wikipedia archive: This is an archive copy of Halopedia from Wikipedia prior to it being deleted.
- Important: Homepage rehaul: Homepage rehaul
- Sandbox 1: Helpful example stuff + WIP Today In Halo archive.
- Sandbox 2: Same name file merger sorting.
- Sandbox 3: Halo Spartan Strike harness.
- Sandbox 4: Rank rehaul
- Sandbox 5: Stuff to integrate onto pages.
- Sandbox 6: Iris rehaul
- Sandbox 7: Era icon replacement (Status Icons wip)
- Sandbox 8: File use policy versions.
- Sandbox 9: Potiential Discord channel update?
- Sandbox 10: Unidentified species.
- Sandbox 11: Reddit Halo fan page test.
- Sandbox 12: Halo Online Alpha/Beta armor review
- Sandbox 13: Archival project of all Forum pages.
- Sandbox 14: Navbox rehaul work.
- Sandbox 16: Series/Deleted content and ammo template rehaul.
- Sandbox 17: Alt-canon work.
- Sandbox 18: Tutorial page work.
- User:CIA391/Mediawiki page organisation
- User:CIA391/Hub page test
Episode 2 Flood containment control phone
Voice mail message
Episode 3 Ringtone
Gallery to distribute to episode pages
- Array Recorder Data
- Forerunner Email
- Halo 3: The Cradle of Life
- Society of the Ancients
- Mendicant Bias
- The Artifact Location
- http://halo.bungie.net/Account/Profile.aspx?memberID=2437447 - AdjutantReflex's profile page on halo.bungie.net
- http://halo.wikibruce.com - Wiki dedicated to the Iris campaign, cataloging all info (arg and marketing) leading up to Halo 3
- CompoundIntelligence - the largest group dedicated to discussing the AdjutantReflex incidents
- args.bungie.org - Timeline
- Discussion forum - hosted by Halo.Bungie.Org
- Moon Phases Theory
- Bungiepedia's detailed history of the AdjutantReflex events*http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/index.php?f=224
- http://www.halo3.com/ - Halo 3 Homepage
- http://www.halo3.com/comic/ - Halo 3: The Cradle Of Life
- http://22.214.171.124/ (SOTA webpage)
- http://126.96.36.199/E5h2JK/flash/web/index.html - Server 05 (Listed as Server 1 on halo3.com)
- http://188.8.131.52/Ce1EOnJ/flash/web/index.html - Episode 2
- http://184.108.40.206/6GgH8nZ/flash/web/index.html - Episode 3
- http://220.127.116.11/s17bqp/flash/web/index.html - Episode 4
- http://18.104.22.168/X84xE2/flash/web/index.html - Episode 5
- http://22.214.171.124/90GH7j/FileDownload.aspx - Transmission 061607
- http://halo.wikibruce.com/images/9/9d/FCC_Conference_Full.mp3 - Entire Phone Conversation (Flood Containment Control)
- http://awards.sf.akqa.com/creative/2007/halo3/iris/shell.html - Full Overview of the Iris Campaign
- Encryption code: Add apocrypha section on the "PINION" encryption code and the transmission its tied too.
- UNSC PRIORITY TRANSMISSION 00106C-54: Useful as a minor hub for the GearsxHalo stuff. Main transmission that gives the lore.
- Asteroid: Needs to add apocrypha section on the new asteroid that was added that isnt canon.
- TC-858: Asteroid
- Service number: Needs to add apocrypha section on the new service number that isnt canon.
- 30871-00289-RF: Person
- EXOTERIC Division: New division, unknown full capabilities.
- Kat-B320 and Emile-A239: Add apocrypha section that details the non-canon lore given in this.
TV show episode list
- Stuff to record
- 1. Fud times so we can make transcripts without the og episodes.
- Cut down credits for TFoR
- Credits for each Nightfall episode if they are different.
- Transcripts of the preview and what happened last time for Nightfall and FuD.
FuD Episodes transcript brief
Note: Each episode starts with a cortana scene. The Blu-ray and DVD (IE the "Special Edition" start with the Prelude short.
FuD DVD/Blu-ray episode end times:
- Prelude: 4:14 mins
- Episode 1: 7:36 - 25:50 mins
- Cortana intro time: 4:14 - 4:56
- Episode 2: 40:56 mins
- Cortana intro time: 4:46 - 5:37
- Episode 3: 55: 55 mins
- Cortana intro time: 5:37 - 6:16
- Episode 4: 1:10:10 mins
- Cortana intro time: 6:16 - 6:56
- Episode 5: Credits
- Cortana intro time: 6:56 - 7:36
Episode length including intro and credits
- Episode 1: Machinima intro and outro version: 19:50 (Without: 19:17)
- Episode 2: Machinima intro and outro version: 16:43 (Without: 16:11)
- Episode 3: Machinima intro and outro version: 16:44 (Without: 16:11)
- Episode 4: Machinima intro and outro version: 15:58 (Without: 15:25)
- Episode 5: Machinima intro and outro version: 17:10 (Without: 17:37)
Nightfall Episodes transcript brief
Nightfall DVD/Blu-ray episode end times:
- Episode 1: 24:40 mins
- Episode 2: 42:12 mins
- Episode 3: 59:34 mins
- Episode 4: 1:16:29 mins
- Episode 5: Credits
Episode length including intro and credits
- Episode 1: 28:48 mins
- Episode 2: 23:28 mins
- Episode 3: 22:58 mins
- Episode 4: 22:37 mins
- Episode 5: 24:05 mins
TFoR episode transcript brief
Notes: There is no Preview or What happened last time info for this "series". You essentially miss nothing bar the cut down credits.
TFoR DVD/Blu-ray episode end times:
- Act 1: 21:55 mins
- Act 2: 42:15 mins
- Act 3: Credits
Episode length including intro and credits
- Episode 1: 22:51 mins
- Episode 2: 21:21 mins
- Episode 3: 22:19 mins
Art to still get up
Halo Wars 2: SoF Ship system bios
BIOS v001.03.01 / (BUILD: 193836205311)
- Believe Diorama: http://halo.xbox.com/halo3/believe/shell.html
- Halo3.com: http://www.halo3.com
- ILoveBees.com: http://ilovebees.com
- Xbox.com Jake Courage: http://www.xbox.com:80/en-GB/games/h/halo3/jakecourage.htm
- Halo 3: ODST Pre-Mission Evaluation: http://cdn.haloodst.xbox.com/odst/index.html
- Xbox.com Halo 4: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Halo-4/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d530919?
- IRIS Comic: http://www.halo3.com/comic
- IRIS Campaign site: http://awards.sf.akqa.com/creative/2007/halo3/iris/shell.html
- IRIS Server 1: http://126.96.36.199/e5h2jk/flash/web/index.html
- IRIS Server 2: http://188.8.131.52/Ce1EOnJ/flash/web/index.html
- IRIS Server 3: http://184.108.40.206/6GgH8nZ/flash/web/index.html
- IRIS Server 4: http://220.127.116.11/S17bqp/flash/web/index.html
- IRIS Server 5: http://18.104.22.168/X84xE2/flash/web/index.html
- Amazon.com The Castaway Theory forum: http://www.amazon.com/Castaway-Theory-Jonas-Volman/forum/Fx14VNIVA8CR3GH/-/1?%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin=B000RGSYWI
- SOTA: http://22.214.171.124/default.html
- Halo: Reach Psychological Eval: http://prepareforreach.ca/#/enter
- I Love Bees Blog: http://ilovebees.blogspot.com/
Still need to locate
- Halo Wars Launch Site: http://halo.xbox.com/halowars/index.html?fbid=0eK_L23l9WQ
- Links to try and dig into: http://www.microsoft.com/games/375HW941-75MC-649U-7HWS/
- Links to try and dig into: http://vmd-xbox-app2/Akqa.Xbox.HaloWars.Dev0/
- Halo2.com: http://www.halo2.com/
- Unfortunate dead link: http://awards.sf.akqa.com:80/creative/halo2_website/
- Stuff we can "save" for now: https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://awards.sf.akqa.com/creative/halo2_website/*
- Halo Starscope: www.halostarscope.com
- TheArtifactLocation: http://theartifactlocation.com/
- Halo Reach Clicktacular: https://web.archive.org/web/20120305000131/http://work.akqa.com:80/xbox/halo_reach/index_clicktacular.html
Fast template fixing
Templates to kill, maybe just do this when the image rehaul is fully on the loose.
- General Unsure stuff...
- Template:No license: Renamed to Template:License/NoLicense
- Halo Content
- Template:PreHaloCE: Merged into GameScreen
- Template:Logo: Change into Template:License/Logo
- Template:Game-render: Change into Template:License/Render
- Template:GameScreen: Change to Template:Licence/GameScreenshot
- Template:AIScreen: Merged into GameScreen
- Template:VehicleScreen: Merged into GameScreen
- Template:WeaponScreen: Merged into GameScreen
- Template:MultiPlayerScreen: Merged into GameScreen
- Template:FilmScreen: Change into Template:Licence/Film
- Template:Joypic: Change into Template:Licence/Photo
- Template:Axon: Change into Template:Licence/Sound
- Template:Cover: Change into Template:License/Cover
- Template:Comicpanel: Change into Template:License/Comic
- Template:Character-artwork: Merge into Art
- Template:Art: Change into Template:Licence/Art
- Template:Wallpaper: Merge into Art
- Other content
- Template:GFDL: Change to Template:License/GNU
- Template:Fairuse: Uncertain maybe make into a "Copyright" template that says its fair use.
- Template:Pd: Change to Template:License/PD
- Template:Pd-self: Merge into Pd
- Template:Copyrighted free use: Change into Template:License/CopyrightFree
- Template:Permission: Change to Template:License/CopyrightPermission
- Template:Web-screenshot: Change into Template:License/Website and move into the Halo content section