From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Real World events
- February 2: The second Mythic Map Pack is released on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
- March 3: The Halo: Reach Multiplayer Trailer is released.
- April 15: Microsoft discontinued all original Xbox LIVE services, including Halo 2.
- May 3: The Halo: Reach Multiplayer Beta is launched.
- May 20: The Halo: Reach Multiplayer Beta ends.
- August 3: The Tor Books reissue of Halo: The Fall of Reach is released.
- August 26: The Deliver Hope live-action trailer is released.
- August 23: The promotional website, Remember Reach, is fully unlocked for viewing.
- September 14: The video game, Halo: Reach, is released in three editions in the North America and the United Kingdom.
- September 15:
- October 13: The reprint of Halo: The Flood is released.
- October 20: The second issue of Halo: Fall of Reach - Boot Camp is released.
- November 2: Volume I of the Halo: Evolutions reprint is released.
- November 24: The third issue of Halo: Fall of Reach - Boot Camp is released.
- November 30:
- The Noble Map Pack is released.
- Volume II of the Halo: Evolutions reprint is released.
- December 21: The reprint of Halo: First Strike is released.
- ^ Bungie.net: Halo: Reach Launches 09.14.2010!
- ^ Marvel.com: Halo: Fall of Reach - Boot Camp (2010) #2
- ^ Marvel.com: Halo: Fall of Reach - Boot Camp (2010) #3