From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Gameplay outline (Example: Beam Rifle)
- Infobox: The top of the page will have a gameplay infobox dedicated to fast gameplay information on the subject. So for example ranges game by game will be on each page.
The Beam Rifle is the Covenant counterpart to the Human Sniper... blah blah blah.
General gameplay information
This section if it stays will give very basic information on the Beam Rifle so users can get the just of the weapon in gameplay. For example in the beam rifles case it has 2 main variants used pending the game and is used for sniping.
First person shooters gameplay
This section would be one of a few. For example, a FPS gameplay section goes over the usage in FPS games, while a RTS gameplay section would go over its usage in RTS games. This should stop games like Halo Wars or Spartan Assault oddly getting slotted in where it wouldnt suit.
The following sections are based on games its in. So we give info that is specific to that version, and changes between it and the previous game. So stuff suitable would be range, damage, melee damage, so on. In games where both appear, a comparison between both models will be done where suitable.
Give basic information about the Halo 2 version.
The Beam rifle in Halo 2 has a range of ?. It has a damage of ? when hit on the body. It is able to kill an enemy with a headshots when the opposing player is full health. When used as a melee weapon it can do ? damage. The weapon when fired has feedback... so on.
Give basic information about the Halo 3 version.
Changes from Halo 2 to Halo 3:
- The weapon's energy barrel can now be clearly seen.
- Coloring has been changed to a brighter shade of purple.
Halo 3: ODST
The weapon is identical to its Halo 3 counterpart.
Changes from the Type-50 Particle Beam Rifle in Halo 3:
- Each shot fired now depletes 10% of the weapon's battery.
- Jackal Snipers can no longer kill the player instantly with the Beam Rifle even on Legendary.
- Zoom levels have been upgraded to 5× and 10×.
- Overheating animation is moderately different.
Halo 2: Anniversary
Changes from Halo 3 to Halo 2: Anniversary:
- The T-50 SRS is available only in the campaign, while its older T-27 SASR counterpart is a multiplayer-only weapon instead.
- The weapon now has a more angular design and appears much thicker on the front.
- The front now also has several pairs of blue lights.
- The round section carrying the weapon's "ammunition" now has multiple lights, colored pink and turquoise.
- The coloring is now an even stronger shade of purple.
Changes from Halo 4 to Halo 2: Anniversary
- The T-27 SASR is available only in multiplayer, as in the campaign, the newer T-50 SRS takes its place instead.
- Coloring is changed from pale blue to purple, with hexagon patterning added onto the weapon.
Halo 5: Guardians
|Image||Name||Rarity||Sale Price||Energy Cost||Description|
|Beam Rifle||Rare||100 RP||6||Long-range semi-automatic energy rifle variable-zoom 4x/10x optics . Use Smart-Link to line up headshots for one-shot kills.|
|Sword of the Faithful||Ultra Rare||150 RP||6||Personalized by the Prophet of Regret's majordomo. Improved Beam Rifle with enhanced hipfire accuracy, faster heat dissipation, and a higher rate of fire.|
|Krith's Left Hand||Legendary||200 RP||7||Reclaimed from the notorious Kig-Yar Pirate King's personal vaults by the previous Arbiter, Ripa 'Moramee. Advanced Beam Rifle that fires a burst of energy with each pull of the trigger.|
|Halo 2 Beam Rifle||Rare||100 RP||6||The T-50 Beam Rifle is a Covenant long-range directed-energy weapon used by snipers, raiders, and scout-executors. Long-range semi-automatic energy rifle with variable-zoom optics. Use Smart-Link to line up headshots for one-shot kills.|
|Halo 2 Beam Rifle Alpha||Ultra Rare||150 RP||6||Kig-Yar snipers assigned the Fleet of Particular Justice displayed uncharacteristic bravery in their valiant defense against the Flood onslaught on Installation 04. Improved Halo 2 Beam Rifle with faster rate of fire and increased hipfire accuracy.|
|Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta||Legendary||200 RP||7||The Prophet of Truth employed an elite team armed with powerful master-crafted weapons to hunt down his political enemies during the Great Schism. Advanced Halo 2 Beam Rifle that creates an unstable gravimetric vortex at point of impact.|
Changes from Halo 2: Anniversary to Halo 5: Guardians:
- Mirroring the T-27 SASR in Halo 2: Anniversary, the T-50 SRS is now available only in multiplayer, while the T-27 SASR is available both in campaign and multiplayer.
- Shots now deplete 10% of the weapon's battery instead of 5.56%.
- The weapon is now more similarly colored to the Halo 5: Guardians version of the T-27 beam rifle.
- Overheating animations have been altered.
Changes from Halo 2: Anniversary to Halo 5: Guardians:
- The T-27 SASR is available in both the campaign and multiplayer.
- Zoom levels have been downgraded to 3.5× and 9.5×, respectively.
- Jackal Snipers armed with Beam Rifles can now fully deplete the player's health in one hit on Legendary again.
- A second melee animation is now present with the weapon.
- Weapon coloring has been changed to be more similar to the Halo 4 version.
This would be where the "Gameplay navbox" would go.
|Type||Screenshot of character|
|Game||Halo: Combat Evolved|
|Source||File created by the uploader|
|License||This file has not been given a license. To add one, see Help:Images. Until then, fair use is assumed.|