Bungie Weekly Update/04-20-01
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- Weddings, weddings, and weddings. Seems like everyone's getting married. The shower my wife threw for Lorraine went well, and we wish them all the best. (But come on, Rob, I cut my mullet, maybe it's time for the goatee to go-bye).
- The Mighty Chris Butcher was asked to stop playing CounterStrike and actually start working on Halo. His reply maybe next week.
- Chucky has figured out three entirely new shapes that he can make with the Rubik's Snake. Unfortunately they all look like straight lines.
- Matt Soell is working hard on casting for Pimps at Sea. That's the last time I let him use my casting couch.
- Jason has done some absolutely brilliant work on bandana physics. Of course it's not actually in the game, but looks great on his head.
- Mat Noguchi finally figured out how to select only the red ones from my Mike & Ikes jar. Hardy believes that my Mike & Ikes jar is the source of all viral infections at Bungie. To prevent the spread of disease I have started irradiating my Mike & Ikes.
- The sound and music department (please welcome Jay Weinland) is so far ahead of schedule that we have already finished work on our fourth Xbox title.
- Because of Joe's absence, the soccer team was severely defeated last night 12 to 2.
- Matt Segur wondered why all the sound was so soft and realized he had his headphones plugged in the wrong jack (oh wait that was Jason, sorry Matt).
- The AI controlling the Pillar of Autumn was working so well that it actually picked up Bill Gates (for what he thought was just a tour of Redmond) and made a jump to the other side of the galaxy. Now we have to build a new one that isn't as smart.