From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
HuCiv is a human car manufacturer. It manufactures the popular Genet coupe, the Fossa, and the HC1500 truck.
On April 6 2525, the Genet was advertised on Intersystem News.
In 2556, HuCiv was one of several companies "Flagged for Review" by ONI after the Sedra terrorist attack.
The company name, HuCiv, is an in-joke derived from the game directory path of the vehicle model: Human\Civilian.
An ad for HuCiv's popular car, the Genet.
List of appearances
- Halo 3: ODST (Indirect appearance)
- Halo: Reach (Indirect appearance)
- Halo: Nightfall (Mentioned only)
- Halo 5: Guardians
- ^ Halo 3: ODST, campaign level Mombasa Streets
- ^ Halo Waypoint: Canon Fodder - Hog on the Horizon
- ^ Halo: Reach, campaign level The Pillar of Autumn
- ^ Dr. Halsey's personal journal, Intersystem News: Bliss Decimated
- ^ ONI: Walk the Path