From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
A Turret is a self-contained weapons platform capable of rotation. In the Halo universe, there are three different types of turrets: stationary turrets; turrets mounted on vehicles; and turrets that can be removed from their stands and used as Support weapons.
The term Turret may refer to any of the following:
United Nations Space Command
- 102mm Shaped Charge-High Explosive Rocket Turret - the weapon mounted on the M12A1 Light Anti-Armor Vehicle.
- AIE-486H Heavy Machine Gun - stationary Machine gun seen in Halo 3. (Also a Support weapon.)
- M5 Talos base turret - the stationary heavy turret used to defend UNSC Firebases in Halo Wars.
- LAU-65D/SGM-151 - a stationary missile turret used mainly for anti-air attacks.
- M202 XP Machine Gun - machine gun used in the training of Spartan IIIs in Halo: Ghosts of Onyx.
- M247 General Purpose Machine Gun - stationary UNSC Machine gun seen in Halo 2.
- M247H Heavy Machine Gun - a variant of the M247 seen in Halo: Reach.
- M247T Medium Machine Gun - a variant of the M247 that is outfitted on the M808B Main Battle Tank.
- M3063 Deployable Turret - an automated anti-personnel sentry turret used in the post-war era.
- M41 Light Anti-Aircraft Gun - the weapon mounted on the M12 Light Reconnaissance Vehicle.
- M46 Light Anti-Aircraft Gun - the post-war successor to the M41 LAAG.
- M68 Asynchronous Linear-Induction Motor - the weapon mounted on the M12G1 Light Anti-Armor Vehicle.
- M79 Multiple Launch Rocket System - alternate weapon mounted on the M12R Light Anti-Armor Vehicle in Halo: Reach.
- M8 Automated Defense System - an automated defensive turret seen in Halo: Reach.
- M460 Automatic Grenade Launcher - a weapon mounted on the side of the UH-144 Falcon.
- Vulcan anti-aircraft turret - a heavy, automated anti-aircraft seen in Halo: Reach.
Covenant and its remnants
- Emp'seam-pattern Antlion - a massive turret with the power to destroy an entire UNSC base.
- Kewu Umppi'pa'-pattern citadel turret - the defense structure used to protect the Covenant Citadel as seen in Halo Wars.
- Pek-pattern plasma cannon - stationary turret in Halo 3 and Halo: Reach. (Also a Support weapon.)
- Plasma cannon (starship) - a large ship-mounted plasma turret.
- Shade - the Covenant stationary turret seen throughout the Halo series.
- Shepsu-pattern plasma cannon - another incarnation of the plasma turret seen in Halo 2.
- Shuku-pattern sentry turret - Seen in the multiplayer map Snowbound to prevent players from exiting the combat area.
- Forerunner automated turret - a Forerunner-built deployable piece of Equipment.
- Beam turret - automated directed energy weapon emplacement used by the Prometheans.
- Splinter Turret - unmounted turret used by Promethean Soldiers, it fires a single bolt that breaks into four small explosives on impact, which promptly explode.
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same or a similar title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.