From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Cause of death:
Killed by Banished forces
|Political and military information|
On December 12, 2559, Spartan Sarkar was onboard UNSC Infinity when it was ambushed by Banished forces upon arrival at Installation 07. As the Infinity fell to the Banished assault, Captain Thomas Lasky was evacuated from the ship, and Spartan Hudson Griffin ordered all Spartans to evacuate. After making landfall on the ring, Sarkar rendezvoused with other UNSC forces at the wreckage of UNSC Mortal Reverie, which had been found by Spartan Vedrana Makovich and designated as a UNSC base of operations.
On January 23, 2560, Spartan Griffin, the de facto leader at the crash site, proposed the Spartans to draw straws to participate in an assassination mission on the Banished War Chief Escharum. Sarkar, along with Spartans Griffin, Henri Malik, and Panago were selected. However, the assassination on Escharum failed, with Sarkar being reported as a casualty before Griffin himself was captured.
List of appearances
- Halo Infinite, Spartan Audio log: Evacuation #01 - Infinity Down
- Halo Infinite, Spartan Audio log: Reverie #01 - Home Away From Home
- Halo Infinite, Spartan Audio log: Retaliation #01 - The Mission
- Halo Infinite, Spartan Audio log: Retaliation #02 - Those Left Behind
- Halo: The Rubicon Protocol, chapter 14
- Halo Infinite, Spartan Audio log: Retaliation #04 - Reverie's End
- Halo: The Rubicon Protocol, chapter 32