From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
At least two
Anthony Madsen, a member of Spartan-IV Fireteam Majestic, was born on New Llanelli on October 19, 2530. The planet was invaded and later glassed by the Covenant fleet during the Human-Covenant War in 2546.
One man survived the glassing and lived on the planet until 2553 when he was rescued. The planet was frequently used as the site of weapons exchange between Kilo-Five and Avu Med 'Telcam, leader of the Servants of the Abiding Truth. After 'Telcam's failed assault against Arbiter Thel 'Vadam, the Abiding Truth retreated to New Llanelli. Serin Osman also planned to hide the Servants' remaining four frigates on the planet after the UNSC Infinity destroyed most of their forces.
By 2558, 'Telcam and the monks of the Abiding Truth had established a new base of operations in a ruined city on the planet. On January 21, 2558, SPARTAN-G059 was deployed on a covert ONI mission to this fortified city and assassinated Avu Med 'Telcam.
List of appearances
- Halo: Glasslands (First appearance)
- Halo: The Thursday War
- Halo: Mortal Dictata
- Halo: Tales from Slipspace
- Halo: Tales from Slipspace, Knight Takes Bishop
- Halo Encyclopedia (2022 edition), page 51
- Halo: Glasslands, page 295
- Halo: Glasslands, page 17
- Halo: Mortal Dictata, page 118
- Halo: Glasslands, page 113
- Halo 4: The Essential Visual Guide, page 23
- Halo: Glasslands, page 133
- Halo: The Thursday War, page 308