From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
"WE'VE GOT A NEW CONTACT, UNKNOWN CLASSIFICATION!"This article may contain information based upon upcoming, unreleased, or recently-released content, and may not be fully complete. Additionally, the information may be subject to change if it is based on pre-release material. Please update it as soon as any relevant and accurate material is available.
- This article is a stub. You can help Halopedia by expanding it.
Satellite image of UNSC deployments across the Viery Territory, including Mohács.
Arany Basin, Eposz, Bars, Ütközet, Viery Territory, Reach
Mohács is a city in the Arany Basin of the Eposz continent,[Note 1] on the planet Reach.
- Main article: Fall of Reach
On the morning of August 12, 2552, satellite imagery showed large Covenant deployments were detected moving across the region.
After the war, settlers re-established a settlement on the old city and called it "New Mohács".
The Banished set up an armory in the area in late 2559, which Blue Team led an assault against on October 11, 2559 as part of Operation: WOLFE.
Mohács is a city in present-day Hungary.
List of appearances
- Halo: Reach (First appearance)
- Halo: Shadows of Reach
- ^ Location information is provided for New Mohács is provided in Halo: Shadows of Reach. It is also stated that New Mohács is built on top of old Mohács. Therefore location information for the two places apply to one another.
- ^ a b c d Halo: Reach, campaign level Tip of the Spear
- ^ a b Halo: Shadows of Reach, chapter 16
- ^ Halo: Shadows of Reach, ??
- ^ Halo: Shadows of Reach, chapter 12