Clear Covenant drop zones.
|Spartan Strike scores|
95,000 • 85,000 • 70,000
|Halopedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level. Could you write one?|
With the Covenant signal jammers eliminated, ONI analysts are closing in on the Conduit's unique frequency pattern - but it's still too weak to pinpoint. Clear drop zones for signals amplification devices to help locate the Conduit.
The Spartan-IV begins standing at a drop pod.
- Lieutenant Kwon (COM): "To boost the Conduit's signal, we need three drop zones cleared for signal beacons. I'll set a waypoint for the first one."
⚠ Reach the first drop zone
The Spartan makes his way to the first drop zone fighting through Covenant, with the option of a Ghost to assist him.
- Lieutenant Kwon (COM): "Clear the first drop zone of all Covenant."
⚠ Secure the first drop zone
After the Spartan clears the first site.
- Lieutenant Kwon (COM): "Well done. We're dropping the beacon. Stand clear!"
A beacon then lands in the first drop zone
- Lieutenant Kwon (COM): "Now get to the next drop zone, Spartan."
⚠ Reach the next drop zone
Once the spartan fight through a group of Covenant to the next drop zone.
- Lieutenant Kwon (COM): "I'm detecting enemy fuel rod turrets in the area. Take them out so we can drop the beacon!"
⚠ Destroy the fuel rod turrets
Once the fuel rod turrets are destroyed
- Lieutenant Kwon (COM): "Incoming beacon!"
Once the beacon lands in the second site
- Lieutenant Kwon (COM): "Clear the next drop zone. One more beacon and we can pinpoint the Conduit's signal."
⚠ Reach the last drop zone
Once the spartan reaches the final drop zone.
- Lieutenant Kwon (COM): "Heads up! Covenant incoming!"
⚠ Secure the last drop zone
Once the Covenant in the drop zone are cleared.
- Lieutenant Kwon (COM): "Final beacon dropping. Stand by!"
Once the final beacon lands in the third site.
- Lieutenant Kwon (COM): "We're getting a stronger signal from the Conduit. It's close. Look around, Spartan."
⚠ Follow the Conduit signal
Once the spartan approaches the signal location
- Lieutenant Kwon (COM): "There! Heavy artillery could take out the power core to that gate."
Assault Op 1
Destroy 2 Ghosts with grenades
Assault Op 2
Kill 8 Jackals with melee attacks
Assault Op 3
Kill 25 Elites with a rifle