McFarlane Toys/Halo: Reach Series 6
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Individual Carded Figures
The Elite Zealot figure is a replica of the Halo: Reach version of the Sangheili rank. It comes with a Concussion rifle and Plasma grenades. The figure's helmet is removable. Unlike all other Elite figures to date, this one does not feature back storage.
The Spartan HAZOP figure is based on a male Spartan-III commando in Halo: Reach Multiplayer. The figure is painted rust in color, equipped in MJOLNIR V/HAZOP helmet and shoulders. The figure comes with a Focus rifle and a Plasma grenade. This figure is a Toys "R" Us exclusive.
The Spartan Recon figure is based on a male Spartan-III commando in Halo: Reach Multiplayer. The figure is painted in complete red to signify its affiliation to red team. It is equipped in MJOLNIR VI/R helmet and shoulders while having a Tactical/Recon chestplate. The figure comes with a rocket launcher and a frag grenade. This figure is available in Walmart, GameStop, and Target.
The Spartan JFO figure is based on a male Spartan-III commando in Halo: Reach Multiplayer. The figure is painted in white in color. It is equipped in MJOLNIR V[J] helmet and shoulders. The figure comes with the replica of a Target Locator . This figure is a Walgreens exclusive.
The Team Objectives Boxed 2-Pack is a set based on the Halo: Reach Multiplayer Team Objective gametypes. It only has one figure, a red-colored Spartan-III commando figure equipped in MJOLNIR Mark V helmet and shoulders, with an MA37 Assault rifle. The set includes the replicas of:
- Red flag with a detachable base.
- Blue flag with a detachable base.
- Neutral flag with a detachable base used in Stockpile and 1 Flag CTF.
- UNSC bomb used in Assault gametypes.
- Covenant bomb used in Assault gametypes.
- Gravity Hammer used in Grifball.
- Five different flaming skulls based on Headhunter and Oddball.
- An empty capture plate.
This Boxed 2-Pack was released a month later than other figures, in March 2012.
The Invasion Boxed 3-Pack is a set based on a newly introduced multiplayer gametype in Halo: Reach. The first figure in the set is a customizable replica of a red team Spartan-III commando equipped in the MJOLNIR Mark IV[G] helmet, the Collar/Breacher chest and Operator shoulders, with a Grenade Launcher. The second figure in the set is a replica of a blue team Sangheili General with a Plasma Repeater. The set also includes replicas of the UNSC navigation core and the Covenant power module.
The Generator Defense set is the only vehicle set in series 6. Though not a vehicle, a replica of the generator, featured in Halo: Reach's Firefight's Generator Defense variant, is included in the set, with a lockdown shield that can be raised or lowered and a radar dish that spins or pivots. The set also includes a replica of a male Spartan-III commando in MJOLNIR V[J] armor, sage in primary color and steel in secondary color. The figure comes with an M45 Tactical Shotgun.
- The five flaming skulls included in the Team Objective Boxed 2-Pack was part of a cancelled Headhunter set, which included two figures. The first figure is a customizable replica of an EVA-armored male Spartan-III commando painted in green and yellow, while the second figure is a customizable replica of a Commando-armor male Spartan-III commando painted in violet and yellow. The figures comes with a DMR and an SRS99AM Sniper rifle. It is unknown why they were cancelled.
- There was originally a second Boxed 3-Pack, a set based on events happened in the campaign level Long Night of Solace. The set includes a replica of Jorge-052, without his helmet, equipped with his Machine Gun Turret, a replica of a BOB, and a replica of SPARTAN-B312, wearing the M-Spec reentry pack, with an M6G Magnum. McFarlane hinted the set may return in future series.