From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Manikata was a city on the human colony world of Bliss. It was the capital city of the planet and had a population around 500,000. It was the first city destroyed when the Covenant glassed the planet in 2526.
In 2558 the remains of the city was owned by BXR Mining Corporation and the city was renamed BXR 1744 or alternatively Site #1744.
Manikata's remains by 2558.