Infinite Armor Lock glitch
The Infinite Armor Lock glitch is a glitch that can be performed in Halo: Reach. It can be done solo, or in a group, in Forge, and creates an armor lock effect on the user(s) while still allowing them to move, shoot, use other armor abilities, etc. The player is still vulnerable to assassinations, environmental damage (kill balls, drowning, etc.) and EMP bursts.
- At least one player.
- Armor lock (not from loadout).
- Person A should place Armor lock on ground, and pick it up.
- Person A should activate it, and immediately go into monitor mode.
- Person A should spawn another armor lock, and use the DELETE ALL function.
- When Person A returns to player mode, they will be invincible until death.
- If a player is assassinated while the glitch is in effect, they will get the Rejection medal and not lose any shields, but will still die afterwards.
- Armor Abilities can be used while performing the glitch, but if Armor Lock is used, it stops the glitch.
- Sometimes when the player crouches when the glitch is active it will not show the crouching animation, the player may instantly change positions.