From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Automated turret, or autoturret, may refer to the following:
- M3045 deployable automated turret - A type of turret that appears in the Halo 5: Guardians campaign level Unconfirmed.
- M3063 deployable turret - A type of turret that appears in Halo 4 Spartan Ops and multiplayer Dominion games.
- M5 Talos - a type of turret used to defend UNSC Firebases in Halo Wars and Halo Wars 2.
- M8 Wolf Spider - a deployable automated turret that appears in the Halo: Reach campaign level The Package.
- Kewu Umppi'pa'-pattern citadel turret - A type of turret introduced in Halo Wars as defensive buildings around Covenant citadels.
- Shuku-pattern sentry turret - A type of turret that appears in the Halo 3 multiplayer map Snowbound.
- Forerunner automated turret - An equipment of Forerunner origins that appears in Halo 3.
- Forerunner turret - A defensive weapon emplacement that appears in Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare.
- Z-510 focus turret - A defensive weapon emplacement introduced in Halo 4 and appears in Halo 5: Guardians.
- Z-2500 autosentry - An armor ability introduced in Halo 4.
- Banished automated turret - A weapon emplacement that appears in Halo Infinite.
- Spike turret - A type of turret introduced in Halo Wars 2 as defensive buildings around Banished outposts.
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same or a similar title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.