From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
The territory was home to several industrial facilities, including a ship-breaking facility. Other than the ship-breaking yards, Asźod also appeared to be used for transport of natural resources, evident by large pipe-lines spreading across the landscape. Near the edge of the ship-breaking yards was Mount Törött.[Note 1]
Fall of Reach
- Main article: Fall of Reach
During the final stages of the battle, Asźod was the only off-planet extraction point left on the continent.
It was also where the UNSC Pillar of Autumn was dry-docked on August 30, 2552. It was the site of the Battle of Asźod, which saw Emile-A239 and SPARTAN-B312 successfully delivering a fragment of Cortana to Pillar of Autumn. While Emile would perish, SPARTAN-B312 stayed behind to defend Autumn from a converging Covenant battle group. Below the drydock, near a small set of warehouses in between two pipelines was where many dead Spartans were found. B312 was killed in action while making a last stand there, having been overwhelmed by Covenant infantry.
List of appearances
- See here
- Halo Waypoint, Halo: Reach - Maps: (Original was Defunct, link to Copy)
- Halo Mythos, page 89
- Halo: Reach, campaign level The Pillar of Autumn
- Halo: Reach, campaign level Lone Wolf
- Halo: Reach, multiplayer map Boneyard
- Halo 5: Guardians: Forge Object, Billboard, Reach Escape
- Halo: Reach, campaign level The Package
- Halo Encyclopedia (2022 edition), page 99