From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Unlike other Covenant military units, the Warhost is purely a temporary grouping of soldiers and other units created on a temporary basis for the purpose of accomplishing a given objective. The Warhost will remain formed until the objective is fulfilled and the unit is disbanded, though the Covenant will repeatedly use a warhost in an operation until it is destroyed. Evocati assigned to a Warhost would not answer directly to the Warhost commander, but instead elect a representative from within their ranks (known as Evocati Delegatus) who would swear a binding oath to obey their commander and act as an authority on specialist subjects.
Types of Warhost
- 1x Elite Zealot (Required)
- 3x Grunt Units (Required)
- Once the reqiured infantry are taken, a player may spend 0-6 Build Rating (BR) points on optional infantry units.
- A maximum of one optional character infantry or Heroic character may be chosen from the following;
- Elite Officer
- Heroic Character
- Once the required infantry are taken, a player may spend 0-8 BR points on optional armoured units.
- Once the required infantry are taken, a player may spend 0-6 BR points on optional flyer units.
A Siege Host is an armoured battle group consisting of a Ogab'd-pattern anti-aircraft Wraith and Karo'etba-pattern Ghost commanded by a Zurdo-pattern Wraith, alongside a small amount of infantry, a large amount of other vehicles and some air support.
In Halo: Ground Command, Siege Hosts may have the following attributes
- 1x AA Wraith (Required)
- 1x Artillery Wraith (Required)
- 1x Ghost Unit (Required)
- Once the required armoured units are taken, 0-4 BR points may be spent on optional infantry units.
- No character units may be taken.
- Once the required armoured units are taken, 0-10 BR points may be spent on optional armoured units.
- Once the required armoured units are taken, 0-6 BR points may be spent on optional flyer units.
List of appearances
- Halo: Ground Command (First appearance)