Date of birth:
Classified (age unknown)
- "Alright, the Great Journey ends here."
- — Fred-104
Welcome to my page. I am a regular editor here at Halopedia and have been a part of Halopedia since my retirement from the now-defunct Halo Nation Wikia in early 2018.
- 1 About Me
- 2 Halo Campaign Completion
- 3 Works in Progress
- 4 To-do list
- 5 My Contributions
- 6 Other Information
- 7 My Personal Image Gallery
- I formerly edited regularly at RemyWiki, another MediaWiki-based wiki that is dedicated to Konami's BEMANI franchise of arcade music rhythm games.
- Currently, I have permanently retired from FANDOM/Wikia. (effective March 9, 2019)
- Favorite video game quote:
- "Release your past and tower above all."
- — Trema, Final Fantasy X-2 (2003)
Halo material I currently own
- Halo 5: Guardians (digital)
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection (digital)
- Halo: The Fall of Reach (Definitive Edition, paperback)
Halo: Last Light (ebook)- will buy again as paperback Halo: Retribution (ebook)- will buy again as paperback
- Halo: Bad Blood (paperback)
Most Favorite Characters
- Blue Team (Fred-104, John-117, Linda-058, Kelly-087) - You seriously can't go wrong with Blue Team, especially Fred and Chief!
- Red Team (Jerome-092, Alice-130, Douglas-042)
- Jorge-052, Carter-A259, Jun-A266
- 031 Exuberant Witness
- Edward Buck
- Avery Johnson
- Thel 'Vadam
- Cortana (pre-Halo 5: Guardians)
Least Favorite Characters
- Fireteam Osiris
- Jameson Locke - This character is actually okay with me, but he could have been developed better.
- Holly Tanaka - Don't even get me started on her! Just don't.
- Gabriel Thorne
- Prophet of Truth (Halo 3 version)
Most Favorite MJOLNIR Armors
- Centurion (esp. Fred's variant and GEN2 variant) - this is my current armor in Halo 5: Guardians. Centurion is in fact my top favorite armor now.
- Chief's upgraded Mark VI from Halo 4 - I like this better than the GEN2 Mark VI MOD from Halo 5: Guardians.
- Chief's GEN2 Mark VI MOD
- Mark IV
- Mark V (esp. Halo: Combat Evolved classic variant)
- Hermes/EVA (esp. Kelly's variant)
- Recon (GEN2 variant)
- Recruit (esp. Halo 4 campaign variant)
Least Favorite MJOLNIR Armors
Favorite Halo Games (from most favorite to least favorite)
This list only includes games I have actually played.
- Halo 4 - Such a criminally underrated game.
- Halo 2: Anniversary / Halo 2 tied with Halo: Combat Evolved / Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
- Halo 3: ODST
- Halo Wars 2
- Halo 5: Guardians
- Halo: Reach
- Halo: Fireteam Raven
- Halo 3
Halo Campaign Completion
|Game||Difficulty (Solo)||Difficulty (Co-op)|
Works in Progress
- Create some of the rest of the Easter Egg pages for Halo 4 and Halo 5: Guardians.
- Add new images of the following Halo 5: Guardians HUDs:
- Locke's GEN2 Hunter BIOS
- Continue creating the REQ variant weapon and vehicle pages.
- M12S Warthog CST
- Pre-generated car thumbnail from Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Horizon 4
- Post-Series 11 pics of the vehicle (with the blanked health kits)
- Created some of the Easter Egg pages for Halo 4 (Incineration Cannons on Forerunner, Hidden Weapons Caches on Forerunner, Gravity Hammers on Shutdown, Secret Gravity Hammer on Midnight).
- Created a prototype page for The Halo Experience Showcase and worked on it before the final page was published.
- Created its Walkthrough page, again first as a prototype before publishing the final version of the page.
- Added campaign HUD images for all of the Halo 5: Guardians weapons, including the special weapons and some turrets.
- Created many of the gameplay subpages for articles that were missing them (e.g. Promethean Crawler, Warden Eternal, Z-180 Scattershot)
- Added the Halo 5: Guardians campaign HUDs for the following characters:
- Olympia Vale
- Holly Tanaka
- Created many of the REQ variant weapon pages.
- Created the Fred-104/Quotes page.
- I'm working on a Luxor: Amun Rising mod called Luxor: Halo Edition, with Nocturnal Owl Devertice Editor v2.0b (courtesy of konisbored from Sphere Matchers) used to create the paths for the maps.
- However, I am making irregular and mostly slow progress on the mod.
- I remade Forge Island from Halo 4 in RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 (using OpenRCT2).