The Sprint was a digital series produced by 343 Industries documenting the production and development of Halo 5: Guardians. The first six episodes focusing on the Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta and were released exclusively on the Halo Channel between December 18 to December 23, 2014. The second "season" was exclusively released on the Halo Channel on June 17th, 2015 and the third season was released on the Halo Channel and YouTube starting on October 5th.
- Balance – Shows the development process of the multiplayer map Truth.
- Give & Take – Showcases the artwork process of the multiplayer map Truth. Nicolas "Sparth" Bouvier was featured in this episode.
- Prophets – This episode features on remixing the multiplayer map Truth into the multiplayer map Regret.
- New Tricks – This episode focuses on making the new multiplayer game mode Breakout and map Crossfire.
- Shutdown – This episode gives an inside look at the first press showing of Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer including a brand new map and special attention to the Hydra.
- Gold – This episode focused on a internal 343 Industries tournament for Halo 5: Guardians and hinted at future The Sprint episodes focusing on the campaign of Halo 5: Guardians.
- All In – Shows 343 gearing up to create the E3 demo and what steps they have to take in order to maintain a deadline.
- Osiris – This episode focuses on doing motion capture for Fireteam Osiris and other members of Halo 5: Guardians.
- Warzone Wednesday – This episode focuses on making the new multiplayer game type Warzone.
- Showtime – This episodes focused on the final steps made by 343 Industries to squash bugs and polish up the E3 demo.
- Composer - Shows Kazuma Jinnouchi traveling the world over to create and record the Halo 5: Guardians score.
- Press Start - Shows Halo 5: Guardians cinematic director Brien Goodrich hitting the motion performance stage to capture the opening scene for the game, while Kazuma Jinnouchi, puts the final touches on the score for the same scene.
- Mr. October - Shows the 343 Pro Team on building Breakout maps using Halo 5's all-new Forge.
- Sustain - Shows a group of community Cartographers who are invited to 343's studio to give feedback on the new Forge tool set and to build re-imagined Big Team Battle maps for a future Halo 5: Guardians DLC release.
- Ship It - Shows several 343 Industries members discussing Halo 5: Guardians.