Szurdok Ridge was a mountain ridge at Ütközet on the human colony world of Reach. A river on top of the ridge housed a large hydroelectric power plant that provided energy for Reach's inhabitants. A large battle between the United Nations Space Command and the Covenant took place on the ridge during the Fall of Reach.
|Browse more images in this article's gallery page.|
- "Szurdok" is the Hungarian word for "canyon". Hence the name "Szurdok Ridge" sounds like a narrow trench or "Ridge Ridge".
- Szurduk is a commune in present-day Romania.
List of appearances
- Halo: Reach (First appearance)
- Halo: Ground Command
- Halo Mythos (Mentioned only)
- Halo: Official Spartan Field Manual