|There is more information available on this subject at Incendiary weapon on the English Wikipedia.|
An incendiary weapon is a weapon designed to start fires or destroy sensitive equipment using incendiary materials.
Incendiary projector may refer to the following:
United Nations Space Command
UNSC incendiary-based weapons rely on a chemical process between metal powders and oxides to create high temperatures, with no explosion. Commonly, aluminum and iron (III) oxide are used in the reaction; temperatures an upward of 2500°C (4500°F).
- M7057/Defoliant Projector - A variation of the NA4. Usable in the PC version of Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 3, and Halo 3: ODST.
- NA4/Defoliant Projector - Carried by Hellbringer troopers in Halo Wars. Consists of one or more fuel tanks, a cylinder of compressed gas to supply the propelling force, and a flexible hose with a trigger-nozzle that ignites and sprays the fuel. Portable flamethrowers are carried on the backs of ground troops; larger units may be installed on tank turrets.
- KG Mk 34 Antipersonnel Flame Mortar Launcher - an attachable weapon upgrade to a standard UNSC prefabricated base turret.
- Other incendiary weapons
- Napalm grenade - See Napalm on Wikipedia.
- Thermite-carbon cord - A type of incendiary device used by the UNSC. It consists of a long wire of a thermite-carbon alloy, with a charge used to ignite it.
- Thermite paste - Used by the UNSC for stealth missions where soldiers may encounter steel doors or other obstacles.
- Thermite grenade - A type of explosive incendiary ordnance used by the UNSC. The flames from the thermite grenade can burn underwater.
Covenant incendiary projector weapons uses gel containing a stable yet hazardous chemical mixture containing Caesium. It burns at approximately 2200°C (4200°F) and will not burn underwater.
- Assault cannon - incendiary projector variant of the standard Fuel Rod Gun utilized only by the Mgalekgolo. Fires in a mortar-like green projectiles, or in a searing continuous beam of incendiary gel, which burns when it contacts oxygen.
- Type-3 Antipersonnel/Antimatériel Incendiary grenade - Multi-purposed infantry explosives munition. Contains pyrophoric alkali metal Caesium, a stable yet hazardous chemical compound that was developed by the Jiralhanae.
- This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.