From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Engine may refer to the following:
- Hydrogen-injected internal combustion engine - An engine used to power UNSC ground vehicles.
- Boosted gravity propulsion drive - Engine used to power Ghosts, Banshees, and other Covenant vehicles.
- Fusion drive - The primary sublight propulsion system on human spacecraft.
- Repulsor engine - The primary type of Covenant sublight engine.
- Impulse drive - A type of Covenant sublight engine.
- Reaction drive - A Forerunner sublight engine.
- Slipspace drive - A general term for devices used to transition in and out of Slipstream space.
- Shaw-Fujikawa Translight Engine - The human version of the slipspace drive.
- Slipspace Engine
- Halo 3 Engine - A game engine used to power Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST.
- HAVOK Physics Engine - Used for Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, and Halo Wars.
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same or a similar title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.