Beta-5 Division Ordnance Testing Facility
The Beta-5 Division Ordnance Testing Facility also abbreviated as the B5D Ordnance Testing Facility is a location in Swanbourne, Australia, Earth. It is a Beta-5 Division site, that was also the testing site of several GEN1 Materials Group MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor suits.
The facility's personnel designed and tested the SCOUT-class Mjolnir and RECON-class Mjolnir variants of the MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor. Previously, the facility had jointly developed the Mark V Operator variant with Chalybs Defense Solutions.
Suits tested and developed
List of appearances
- ^ According to the Armory in Halo: Reach, the Operator armor was developed at the Beta-5 Division Ordnance Testing Facility. According to Halo: The Essential Visual Guide, the armor was developed by Chalybs Defense Solutions and was tested at Chalybs' Testing Preserve. The article assumes that the two organizations jointly developed the armor.
- ^ a b Halo: The Essential Visual Guide - Page 133, 152, 165
- ^ Halo Waypoint: MJOLNIR Project 2
- ^ Halo 3 - Armory descriptions
- ^ Halo: Reach - Armory description