|There is more information available on this subject at Battle rifle on the English Wikipedia.|
A battle rifle is a military service weapon that fires a full-power rifle cartridge. While the designation of battle rifle is usually given to post-World War II select fire infantry rifles such as the H&K G3, the FN FAL or the M14, this term can also apply to older military bolt-action or semi-automatic rifles such as the Mosin Nagant, or the M1 Garand.
Battle rifle may refer to the following:
United Nations Space Command
- XBR55 Battle Rifle - The prototype battle rifle introduced in Halo: Contact Harvest.
- BR55 Service Rifle - The battle rifle introduced in Halo 2.
- BR55 Heavy Barrel Service Rifle - The battle rifle introduced in Halo 3.
- BR85 Service Rifle - The battle rifle introduced in Halo 5: Guardians.
- BR85 Heavy Barrel Service Rifle - The battle rifle Halo 4.
- Type-31 Rifle, otherwise known as the needle rifle.
- Type-51 Carbine, otherwise known as the Covenant carbine.
- Type-57 Carbine, the post-war variant of the Covenant carbine.
- This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.