From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|There is more information available on this subject at Battle rifle on the English Wikipedia.|
Battle rifles are a type of rifle employed by human military forces. They are often commonly employed by UEG-aligned militaries such as the United Nations Space Command  and independent paramilitaries - with some examples used for protection of colonial politicians, such as the Gao Republic's President. They came into prominence during the mid-25th century prior to the Insurrection, gaining widespread popularity across the military.
- This section needs expansion. You can help Halopedia by .
The BR series of battle rifles are created by Misriah Armory, they have a long history of use throughout the Human-Covenant War. A recreational light projector used in sports called the BRXX LIGHTFIRE was also created by Misriah.
- XBR55 Battle Rifle - The prototype battle rifle from 2525.
- BR55 Service Rifle
- BR55 Heavy Barrel Service Rifle - A heavy barrel version of the BR55.
- BR75 Battle Rifle
- BR75 Breacher - Increased rate of fire and stopping power.
- BR75 [HCS] AKRIVEIA - Sport package upgrade.
- BR75 HAZCON - Modified barrel that has fabric and a new carry handle.
- Halo Waypoint - Universe, Weapons, Battle Rifle (Retrieved on Jun 14, 2021) [archive]
- Halo: Retribution, chapter 19
- Halo 4: The Essential Visual Guide, page 61
- Halo Infinite, BR75 LIGHTFIRE - Description: "In the mid 26th-century. Misriah was commissioned to produce a homologated series of recreational light projectors used in popular tactical sports leagues."
- Halo Infinite, Forge - BR75 Breacher description: "Improved stopping power tuned for close-range encounters."
- Halo Infinite, BR75 [HCS] AKRIVEIA - Description: "Misriah's sport-package upgrade suite that focuses on weight reduction and performance benchmarking."
- Halo Infinite, BR75 HAZCON - Description: "Signature weapon of the Army's 48th Chemical Brigade and ONI "Green Light" WMD teams."