Welcome to Halopedia!
... welcomes your arrival!
Here are a few links to help you get started:
- Tips: New to wikis? Check out some of our useful tips!
- Manual of Style: This page outlines the format of all articles on Halopedia.
- Projects: Get involved by helping with one of Halopedia's ongoing projects.
- Need help?: Check the tutorials listed here for more help. Or, visit our Discord Server for live chat support!
- Admin team: Meet the team in charge of maintaining the wiki!
We wish you the best of luck, and hope you have fun editing the wiki!
As I own neither Silentium nor Primordium at the moment (darn library has lost track of the latter), I can't check this for myself, though I'll take your word on it. Perhaps it might better to open this up to general discussion on the Librarian talk page? Because the hint that it could be Chants instead does seem to fit better with the events of Flood-Forerunner War. Tuckerscreator(stalk) 01:04, 6 April 2013 (EDT)
- Sounds good, best to get some general discussion on what this means or how reliable it is. We are talking about a heavily damaged, one hundred thousand year old rampant monitor, after all. -- SFH (talk) 01:09, 6 April 2013 (EDT)