So does FOTUS stand for Fist Of The Unicorn S(omething that begins with "S")? If that's the case, will it have some sort of background on where it was made and for what purpose, like the others, or will it be an "Easter Egg", like flaming haunted helmets? DJenser 08:39, 21 August 2012 (EDT)
- I'm pretty sure it's just a regular armor, like all the others. Bioniclepluslotr 23:27, 21 August 2012 (EDT)
- I think he meant what does FOTUS stand for. FOTUS is not a word like "Rogue", but a capitalized one like "EVA", which stands for extra-vehicular activity. —S331 (COM • Mission Log • Profile) 00:12, 22 August 2012 (EDT)
- On the Waypoint forums someone was tossing around the idea that, given its resemblance to Forerunner motifs, it might be short for "Forerunner Outfit Technology Used by Spartans" or something equally garbled. It's not an outlandish possibility, though.--CaptainRaspberry 21:12, 26 August 2012 (EDT)
It's not Canon
I just found out that this armor isn't canon; here's a Ducain23 video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrciso63AmY&feature=g-all-u
- Manufacturer: 343 Industries
- Info: Tested in the rough and tumble streets of downtown Kirkland, Washington.
Missing Mandible 10:56, 6 September 2012 (EDT)
- Not sure how that makes it non-canon when it's still in the game. My guess is that the armor is canon, but the description for it is just an amusing easter egg made by 343i. Edit: Check the behind the scenes section of the article.--Spartacus, Halopedia Administrator Talk 11:14, 6 September 2012 (EDT)
This thing is freaking cool and all, definitely one of the things that makes the limited edition bundle worth it, but I have to ask: does it actually do anything in-game? Does it give any perks or specialties like the other armors?--Kagimizu 17:39, 8 December 2012 (EST)
Is it likely this will ever be Public DLC?
Above question.220.127.116.11 05:45, 4 January 2013 (EST)
- I hate being that guy but a) no one on this site will actually have any more knowledge on the subject than you and b) these talk pages are for discussing the article itself, not so much the topic itself but rather problems with the article, how it can be improved etc. There is a Halo 4 forum on the site (found HERE) made for such discussions--Soul reaper (talk) 08:32, 4 January 2013 (EST)