User talk:Soul reaper
Welcome to Halopedia!
It is from unreleased content (Halo: Reach), as such they are labeled spoilers. You can clear it with an admin if you wish, but most times I have seen armor images put into articles they are removed. Spartan 112 11:11, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
Can you link the source, please? Also only admins can remove images, and when the game does roll around it might be used. Spartan 112 11:17, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
Ok, those do classify as spoilers due to the fact they are leaked. I will contact the uploader of the GUNGNIR Helmet image to see if he did get it from there or not. Spartan 112 11:26, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Pilot Deletion
Re: Armor Images.
Hi, yes I am working on doing all armor permutation reference/illustrations, however the reason why you don't see a lot of them is I have to build up credits in order to purchase them. It takes time but I would rather take time and do it right then rush it and have it look terrible. But eventually you will see all of them. Durandal-217 12:24, 6 September 2011 (EDT)
- Vanity is a great tool however it has major limitations, the problem with it is you can only get one static view of it, for me it isn't good enough because i'm trying to get every angle, I do this because I hope it has several benefits, from 3d modelers looking for reference materials, to guys looking to create costume replicas. In addition it could possibly also serve as a creative asset to somebody using this site for an upcoming halo product. (which has happened in the past) I tend to focus on detail and always try to get every angle and every little piece. Durandal-217 12:36, 6 September 2011 (EDT)
- Thanks, I appreciate it. Durandal-217 12:43, 6 September 2011 (EDT)
Gotta ask about the concept art for Anniversary.
Just curious, are those screencaps of footage from the panels or are these from an official source? Asian Inferno 19:35, 7 September 2011 (EDT)
I couldn't seem to find any of it on Eddie's blog... How'd you get a hold of them? Asian Inferno 19:35, 7 September 2011 (EDT)
Nevermind I take that back, found where they're from! Asian Inferno 19:47, 7 September 2011 (EDT)
Regarding this file, you say yourself on your user page that the Waypoint kill list is wrong—and you're correct, because the Zealot Assassin is a real Zealot in Warzone. In the official guide, this exact image is used for the Covert Major. Hence my edit. (Just to be clear, I understand your point, some renders are used for more than one boss at a time, so it's kind of ambiguous.) Imrane-117 (talk) 10:35, 21 February 2016 (EST)
User page and other images request, and question on some images
Ok so I have 2 things I wanna ask.
- 1. Are you using any of these in the possible usage section? I am hoping to wipe them from the wiki but want to make sure you have them saved first prior to me doing that. https://www.halopedia.org/Halopedia:Used_unused_files#Possible_usage
- 2. On your user page there is a lot of images. Can a lot be taken off? All your uploads are safely recorded in your Contributions so keeping them on your userpage seems a little redundant. And we have a working randomized logo working now so if its possible to remove the logos and so on?
All this is in an attempt to make images on the wiki more manageable name wise (Getting them all to a standard like I outlined in my Halopedia improvement project), stop many images only being on 1 page, and also follow the 4 image personal image rule.-CIA391 (talk) 13:37, 3 September 2018 (EDT)
- Ok instead of looking at "1."'s link. Look at these. These will be here for a few days to which they will get removed in three days. Hopefully enough warning to save these before