From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Dasuss is a manufacturing company that creates vents, escalators and possibly other devices. Their logo can be seen often printed on their products.
Escalators from Dasuss were used in the Quito Space Tether. The NMPD headquarters in New Mombasa also had Dasuss devices in it. Before it was glassed by the Sangheili Fleet of Retribution to stop the Flood infection, Traxus Heavy Industries used the products of this company in the Traxus Factory Complex 09 in Voi.
In 2556, Dasuss was one of many companies placed under "active investigation" by ONI after the Sedra terrorist attack.
- Their products can be seen in the Halo 3 Multiplayer levels The Pit, Foundry and Orbital. In Orbital it can be seen on the escalator steps. They can also be seen on the fans in the Campaign levels The Storm and Floodgate, as well as the BXR titanium mine in Halo: Reach.
- Dasuss' name is misspelled "Dassus" in Halo: Nightfall: ONI: Walk the Path.
A fan made by Dasuss for the titanium mine.
A Dasuss escalator step from Breakneck.
List of appearances
- Halo 3 (First appearance)
- Halo 3: ODST
- Halo: Reach
- Halo: Nightfall (Mentioned only)
- Halo: The Television Series
- Contact (Mentioned only)
- ^ Halo 3, multiplayer map Orbital
- ^ Halo 3: ODST, campaign level NMPD HQ; Halo 3: ODST, firefight level Windward
- ^ Halo 3, campaign level The Storm
- ^ Halo 3, multiplayer map, Foundry
- ^ Halo 3, campaign level Floodgate
- ^ ONI: Walk the Path
- ^ Halo: Reach, Firefight level Unearthed
- ^ Halo Waypoint: Canon Fodder - Clarity & Grace