Covenant supply case
From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
The Covenant supply case, also known as an Almar-pattern repository, or informally known as a space crate by UNSC forces, is a device used to store weapons and supplies for Covenant encampments.
Covenant supply cases encompass a variety of designs and functions, with the most common being Almar-pattern repositories; tall rounded boxes with two front and back storage compartments. They come in various colors, ranging from magenta, maroon, and blue.
Supply cases are easily accessible and commonly used to store and transport Covenant munitions. Small arms, rifles, heavy weapons, explosives and other handheld devices are typically found in repositories deployed on the field and areas of Covenant occupation.
Almar-pattern repositories were employed extensively by the Covenant during the Fall of Reach and the subsequent campaigns including the Battle of Installation 04, the Battle for Earth, the Battle of Installation 05, and the Battle of Installation 00.
A Covenant supply case in Halo: Combat Evolved.
A single supply case in a Flood containment facility on Installation 04.
A Covenant supply case in Halo 2.
Three differently colored supply cases with a pair of Vostu-pattern carbines.
A Covenant supply case containing two Sulok-pattern beam rifles.
A supply case in Halo 3, with a pair of Type-25 Spike rifles inside.
Reference model sheet for a Covenant munitions supply case in Halo 4.
An Almar-pattern case in Halo: Spartan Assault.
An Almar-pattern case in Halo: Spartan Strike.
A Covenant supply case in Halo 5: Guardians.
Almar-pattern supply cases in The Halo Experience Showcase.
- Halo: Reach, gamemode Forge
- Halo 3, gamemode Forge
- Spartan Games, Make your Halo table look awesome! (Retrieved on Nov 21, 2016) [archive]
- Halo Waypoint, Community Update - Into the Storm (Retrieved on Oct 19, 2021) [archive]
- Halo: Combat Evolved, Covenant supply case in-game model
- Halo 2, Covenant supply case in-game model
- Halo 3, Covenant supply case in-game model
- Halo: Reach, Covenant supply case in-game model
- Halo 2, campaign level Outskirts
- Halo 3, campaign level Sierra 117
- Halo: Reach, campaign level Nightfall
- Halo: Combat Evolved, campaign level The Silent Cartographer
- Halo: The Flood, chapter 5
- Halo 3, campaign level The Covenant