From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Previous: 2460 • 2461
Next: 2466 • 2468
2462 was a year in the 2460s in the 25th century.
- The Infusion Incident occurs, where Kig-Yar tried to sterilize the Unggoy, sparking the Unggoy Rebellion. This cause the start of the 39th Age of Conflict in the Covenant.
These are events that are based around this year, and may not fall on this year specifically.
The end of the Unggoy Rebellion
- After much conflict in the Covenant, an Arbiter is sent in to end the rebellion, where the Arbiter leads partial glassed the Unggoy homeworld of Balaho crushing the rebellion. Its conclusion marks the beginning of the 23rd Age of Doubt.
Following the Unggoy Rebellion
- The Sangheili forgave the Unggoy, after they proved they could fight and let the Unggoy fight side by side with them.
- ^ a b c d e Halo: Contact Harvest, chapter 9
- ^ a b Halo 2: Anniversary, Terminals - Covenant Record: Unggoy Rebellion
- ^ Halo Encyclopedia (2009 edition) - Chapter Four: The Covenant - The History of the Covenant, page 115 (2009 edition); 120 (2011 edition)
- ^ Halo 2, campaign level The Arbiter
- ^ Halo Encyclopedia (2009 edition) - Chapter Four: The Covenant - The Unggoy (Grunts), page 142 (2009 edition); 150 (2011 edition)