Welcome to Halopedia!
... welcomes your arrival!
Here are a few links to help you get started:
- Tips: New to wikis? Check out some of our useful tips!
- Manual of Style: This page outlines the format of all articles on Halopedia.
- Projects: Get involved by helping with one of Halopedia's ongoing projects.
- Need help?: Check the tutorials listed here for more help. Or, visit our Discord Server for live chat support!
- Admin team: Meet the team in charge of maintaining the wiki!
We wish you the best of luck, and hope you have fun editing the wiki!
RE: M12G1 article
I forgot why I removed it - it was like four in the morning. I put it back. SmokeSound off! 16:30, December 29, 2009 (UTC)
You copy the example coding and paste it in the upload box. Then you copy-paste the youtube video's identification code (the part after "http://youtube.com/v?watch=" in the HTML) into the code, replacing the two instances in which the example is given.
I dislike Halopedia's video upload method because it is far too complex and requires you to do pretty much the same as you could have done had you done it on your own.-- Forerunner 10:11, June 21, 2010 (UTC)
This is your first warning for making multiple edits in an article... in the future, please review your edits before saving them... :P - 5əb'7aŋk(7alk) 09:04, June 22, 2010 (UTC)