From Halopedia, the Halo wiki
A temple is a structure devoted to the worship, or regarded as the dwelling place, of a god or other deity and the enshrinement of holy objects connected with such worship. Temples have been employed in most of the world's religions. It may refer to the following:
- Covenant temple – A cultural and scientific Covenant structure featured in Halo Wars.
- Temple - A Warzone Assault map in Halo 5: Guardians.
- Temple (Installation 05) – The Forerunner structure that the Prophet of Regret occupied during his brief stay on Installation 05.
- Temple of the Abiding Truth – A Forerunner structure in Ontom, Sanghelios which served as the headquarters of the Servants of the Abiding Truth.
- Temple of the Sundered Sky – A Forerunner structure in Zolam, Sanghelios.
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same or a similar title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.